PDA

View Full Version : Commando 14.7 Equivalent?

jaynino
15th April, 2013, 03:33 PM
hey there,
With Commando 14.7 being pretty much perfect, making the DM500S more usable than I ever thought possible, Sadly some friends aren't satisfied with their DM500S's SD pictures.
However I'm not sure if there is an equivalent Commando image for a DM800HD or DM800SE?

Does anyone have any experience with comparable images?

Thanks for your help!

Jay

deanlecky
15th April, 2013, 10:37 PM
Check out the DM800 section, there is probably loads of images there to test out, imo your best testing out a few before choosing, everyone has different tastes. Dont just go with hearsay all the time!

PaphosAL
16th April, 2013, 09:30 AM
Renwich and Satsearching (with help from Mohousch in Deutschland) are working on NHD2, which is a Neutrino platform for the DM800SE box. So we may eventually see this evolve into Commando...

Cheers- AL :)

jaynino
16th April, 2013, 08:59 PM
Renwich and Satsearching (with help from Mohousch in Deutschland) are working on NHD2, which is a Neutrino platform for the DM800SE box. So we may eventually see this evolve into Commando...

Cheers- AL :)

Hey guys,
Thanks for your replies!
AL, that is excellent news, I know dreamboxuk with autobouquets or a similar image for the DM800's is probably a decent option but with neutrino/commando being so good and everyone I know is very happy with it, I'm concerned about having to move to a totally different image which isn't as idiot proof as Commando.

cheers,
Jay

SatSearching
25th April, 2013, 06:38 PM
I am currently running a test Neutrino HD image I compiled on my dm800se (Sunray sr4), currently the lcd is broken, no extended epg (but Lraizer has done some beta work on this) and some other issues, but so far, a usable image, movie player works well too.

Added to that, it is a dual image so you can goto plugins and select boot to Enigma2 (pli). Then you can also use the image as normal pli Enigma, again within pli Enigma, there is a plugin to boot back to Neutrino (a true dual image)!

If various other issues can be sorted then maybe a ture Commando will be made and released.

If peeps are interested in having a play, I can upload a backup of the image from my box on here for peeps to play with?

SS