PDA

View Full Version : Problem BMW E 46 bosch 0261204420

haingoben
16th April, 2013, 08:53 PM
Hi everybody!
Before! i can't synchron DME and EWS in my bmw! So car can't start!!!But i put a new file in DME, so After that, synchroniuos between DME/EWS is now possible, the engine cranck but no fire and no check engine in the dash when i put on ignition!!!The electrical pomp not run!!!
Can someone help me to solve this problem!!!
This is the new file!!!193157

haingoben
18th April, 2013, 08:29 PM
Nobody!:afraid:

heteromies
20th April, 2013, 08:52 AM
Hi everybody!
Before! i can't synchron DME and EWS in my bmw! So car can't start!!!But i put a new file in DME, so After that, synchroniuos between DME/EWS is now possible, the engine cranck but no fire and no check engine in the dash when i put on ignition!!!The electrical pomp not run!!!

How you tried synchro dme and ews, what program used? What errors....?

Do you have earlier ecu file? With ews code?

Is this VIN:WBACS11090FR90xxxx correct, original or new ecu vin?

heteromies
20th April, 2013, 08:56 AM
Hi everybody!

If won't start, EWS block. In your file have cleared ID SN, so car wont start until make correct syncronication. What car? what tools used, INPA, progman or what?

ominimicu
20th April, 2013, 01:51 PM
immo off original

haingoben
21st April, 2013, 09:26 AM
:deal:
Hi everybody!!!!Thanks about all reply!!!
I tell you the problem here:

After remplacing the fuel gauge, the car has "Short circuit" so car can't start!I program key +ews3 and i remplace wiht new dash so car can start during 15 minutes, after that i restart car and them the problem appear: car can't crank, can't start!!!!I synchron DME/EWS with PAsoft, but impossible, i received this errors:
Error1 with PAsoft:
error2 with PAsoft:problem in adaptation DME/EWS

Then i remplace file in DME with an other new file that i found in digitale kaos(because i guess that the new dash destroy my originale file!!!)!So adaptation between DME/EWS is OK!!!car can crank with this other new file but car still can't start!!!I don't know if it's a problem about the new file( VIN,....)???
Here the new errors:
The errors is Code 7C(124) battery main relay!!!
the pump isn't work and check engine turn off!

The VIN of my Originale file is:WBAAL31070AY04296
The VIN of the new file is:WBAAL31070AY04286

I ask to everybody if my solution is right, i'll try now to search a new file to EWS(EWS corresponding to the new full falsh in DME!!!)
Thanks everybody!!!

haingoben
21st April, 2013, 09:44 AM
Here the new file(car can cranck with it but still can't no start!!!! And if someone else has another good originale file to this ecu thanks to share to me!!!
Errors code:
battery main relay!!!
The pump isn't work and check engine turn off!
Thanks!!!194116

heteromies
21st April, 2013, 05:11 PM
Here the new file(car can cranck with it but still can't no start!!!! And if someone else has another good originale file to this ecu thanks to share to me!!!
Errors code:
battery main relay!!!
The pump isn't work and check engine turn off!
Thanks!!!194116

This file VIN is: WBACS11090FR90331

And your older file VIN is same.

heteromies
21st April, 2013, 05:50 PM
Hi everybody!!!!Thanks about all reply!!!
I tell you the problem here:

After remplacing the fuel gauge, the car has "Short circuit" so car can't start!I program key +ews3 and i remplace wiht new dash so car can start during 15 minutes, after that i restart car and them the problem appear: car can't crank, can't start!!!!I synchron DME/EWS with PAsoft, but impossible, i received this errors:
Error1 with PAsoft:
error2 with PAsoft:problem in adaptation DME/EWS

Then i remplace file in DME with an other new file that i found in digitale kaos(because i guess that the new dash destroy my originale file!!!)!So adaptation between DME/EWS is OK!!!car can crank with this other new file but car still can't start!!!I don't know if it's a problem about the new file( VIN,....)???
Here the new errors:
The errors is Code 7C(124) battery main relay!!!
the pump isn't work and check engine turn off!

I ask to everybody if my solution is right, i'll try now to search a new file to EWS(EWS corresponding to the new full falsh in DME!!!)
Thanks everybody!!!

Dash? meaning dashboard? There is VIN also, so it should be same than car VIN is. After that is DME/EWS align possible.

And i think dash=dashboard have to recoded to car with correct VIN first. After that do else.

haingoben
21st April, 2013, 09:27 PM
Yes! i've already recoded dashboard!!!EWS3/Dashboard are OK!!!I think that problem is in the flash of 29F!!!because i try with 3 differents file inside the DME so car cranck with one of the 3 files!!!The problem is why car still can't start??? problem of VIN???checksum???
Thanks!!!

heteromies
21st April, 2013, 11:01 PM
Yes! i've already recoded dashboard!!!EWS3/Dashboard are OK!!!I think that problem is in the flash of 29F!!!because i try with 3 differents file inside the DME so car cranck with one of the 3 files!!!The problem is why car still can't start??? problem of VIN???checksum???
Thanks!!!

You have to also correct mileage to dash if it has changed. VIN must be same dash, ECU and EWS. Checksum was correct those files what you sended here.

Try this also: To reset the ECU, unplug the negative on the battery and wait 10-15 minutes.

heteromies
21st April, 2013, 11:18 PM
Do you have original file with correct EWS?

Do you have INPA? You can check EWS ISN with it.... >> Engine> F3>....

IF EWS is not empty/virgin, align can't done.

How about your car key, central locking working?

You have choice go to bmw service or use progman to recoding/update DME/EWS and dash...? If you don't get new original ecu file, recoding/programming make new one.

Tricks to resolve problem(found it)....:

Failing key or failing EWS, or EWS alignment required, read the codes out of the EWS module, and you should get something like wrong key used.

By the way, much quicker diagnostics for stuff like this is just to put a old spark plug in one of the coils and check it against the body. (Do not get shocked)

If no spark, that will confirm (but not solely, could be crank/cam sensor) a EWS problem.

If it has spark, assume fuel related, you can simply confirm this by spraying some quickstart into the intake, and the car should at list start/splutter.

haingoben
22nd April, 2013, 10:55 AM
Hi!!! i already reprogram Dash, ews(i have too correct mileage to dash=it's ok),VIN is the same between dash, ECU and EWS!!!I don't know the Checksum!!!!!:deal:
thanks!!!

vanos batam
22nd April, 2013, 04:41 PM
i need ews files

haingoben
22nd April, 2013, 08:40 PM
Hello!Ok! here!!!:apthy:

heteromies
23rd April, 2013, 05:33 AM
This file VIN is: WBACS11090FR90331

And your older file VIN is same.

This VIN is for E36, Compact 316i 1.9 (M43) ?!??!

heteromies
23rd April, 2013, 05:38 AM

Thanks everybody!!!

Where is those files? You have send all time same file and its for E36....

haingoben
23rd April, 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi heteromies (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/106997-heteromies/)!!This is my big problem now!!!!My original file is corrupt!!!So i try to search other file in Digitale Kaos!!!And only this file that i found up to now!!!

ominimicu
23rd April, 2013, 11:36 AM
look what i found
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ws-3-a-328143/ (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f178/bosch-0261204420-ews-3-a-328143/)

heteromies
23rd April, 2013, 02:14 PM
This is harder, maybe too harder without original ecu file. Maybe same car ecu help us....
My opinion is, put original back, go to bmw service and ask programming car(DME) It's easiest way to you to got car up and running.

haingoben
23rd April, 2013, 07:31 PM
Hi!!!Yes that's true heteromies (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/106997-heteromies/)!!!It's harder!!!Originale file is destroy:dejection:!I'll try to find now other originale file like my BMW E 46!!!And other EWS3 corresponding!!!
Thanks!!!

haingoben
23rd April, 2013, 07:57 PM
Hi! If there is an angel here to share me an originale file for my BMW E46 with ISN OK+ EWS3 corresponding!!!I'm very happy!!!
BMW E 46 bosch 0261204420 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f172/problem-bmw-e-46-bosch-0261204420-a-332761/?highlight=BMW+E46+bosch+0261204420)Ews3: OD46J (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f175/synchronious-ecu-ews-3_ecu-bosch-0261204420_-ews3-od46j-329652/?highlight=BMW+E46+bosch+0261204420)
Thanks!!!

ominimicu
23rd April, 2013, 11:59 PM
in my post you get ori + ews3 what s wrong with it , try it

haingoben
24th April, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hi ominimicu (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/133668-ominimicu/)!!!I'll try it! And i report!!!Yesterday link didn't work!!!
Now i can download it!!!:laugh:
Thanks!!!

ominimicu
24th April, 2013, 11:53 AM
Forum rules
Do not post thanks, good post etc as these posts just clog up the forum and make threads harder to read, and such posts will be deleted, >>>> use the thanks button http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/post_thanks.gif <<<< located bottom left of each post.

:D and lets hope it works, we are getting tired of you here hahah just kidding

heteromies
25th April, 2013, 09:41 AM
Haingoben, What SW number?

I also try found original and correct ecu file to you.

IF don't know, it is written ECU box.. Take picture and send here?

Is car automatic or manual?

haingoben
25th April, 2013, 08:39 PM
Hi! Thanks about all of you participation!!!
This is the picture of the ECu!!!
It's a manual gearbox!
Thanks!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

haingoben
25th April, 2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry with my error! Here picture of ECu!!!Thanks:deal:!!!

vanos batam
26th April, 2013, 01:59 AM
Sorry with my error! Here picture of ECu!!!Thanks:deal:!!!

hello..
pls write this dump
100% will be ok..:canabis::canabis::canabis:

lioncam
13th February, 2017, 12:30 PM
please can you help me pass, i have same car with original ecu losed.
thks.

delcowizzid
28th October, 2018, 06:21 AM
hello..
pls write this dump
100% will be ok..:canabis::canabis::canabis:

any chance of the password for the zip file please

hajlipaparli
2nd December, 2019, 12:56 PM
Hello
I need to immo off on an bmw e46 316i, ecu BMS46 0 261 204 420.
The problem is that the key (the transponder) has been damaged and the car no longer recognizes the key, what can i do?
Considering that the transponder is damaged and i do not have an INPA interface, i have only a delphi ds150e interface, i throught to read the memory fron the ecu and cancel the immo.
Can you guide me how to do this please? What memory the AM29F or another memory?
On the EWS from what i have documented, only one must made a jumper, but the problem is on ecu immo.
from what I have documented, only one must be madefrom what I have documented, only one must be madefrom what I have documented, only one must be madethe problem is that the key (the transponder) has been damaged and the car no longer recognizes the key

gkogkolos
18th January, 2023, 05:39 AM
Has anyone immo off total solution for this 0261204420 ?