PDA

View Full Version : ak300 help needed

placido
17th April, 2013, 05:53 PM
hi friend i recently purchased ak300 , i have a problem installing it, this is how i installed it:

1.-run the exe file to install
2.-driver istall shows up afer isntalling exe file
3.-conect progrrammer to identify new hardware
4.-open icon to run the programm

after doing this i see the window open for programmer but it says "cannot find"
what am i doing wrong? can someone help me? thanks to all in advance.

technobox
18th April, 2013, 05:25 PM
u try re install driver mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neno11
19th April, 2013, 08:59 AM
I also recently purchased AK300 but had different problem, will tell you later. But first I'll ask you when you put power 12V in it can you hear a beep and left led blinking and right led stays light?
What version of software do you use 1.32 or 1.44? Maybe can't find free com port.
My AK burned at my first using with car, luckily without damage to car, can you beleive it. First i tested device on the table (worked fine) and for next day I arranged installing new key with customer on his bmw 525 from '04. So I connected 12V power and OBD2 cable, then usb with laptop. I opened software and tried to identify cas but it couldn't find. I got some error, and finally device became silent. I wonder what's happened. When I opened AK at home I saw burned main processor and supply voltage regulator 3.3V. At my opinion this caused by additioning power supply from OBD2 and outer power supply or device had some failure. I told the story to chinese seller but he didn't accepted claim of course. However I fixed device at my expense by buying main pcb and device work but at the end I'm disappointed with device. You can reuse OEM pcf7943/44 but not 7942 from serie 7, also you can't reuse 3 button smart remotes with pcf7945 you have on AK picture, further by obd2 you can do only CAS1; CAS2 and CAS3 by CAN; CAS3+ only by BDM and you must ask something like autorization because of SOPT encription. The support guy don't answer at mail at all. So I would't buy such crap that I knew all that stuff earlier.

paskuale
19th April, 2013, 11:44 AM
I have same problem, BDM not work, CAN read only (with SOPT), and OBD don't work ! AK300 are made by HRT: our chinese AK300 are clone or HRT is chinese producer ? Thanks

placido
14th June, 2013, 03:15 AM
nobody ever got it to work? you win some you lose some.

912secured
23rd June, 2013, 09:33 PM
My friend bought one when they where 2000 first came out. Could buy every thing seperate for nothing few hundred. Except remote unlocking which does not work on 44's most of the time 10 percent. its not no tango. The ak300 I seen cheap the problem was knock of of a knock off of a knock off. And most of the hard ware was seperate clones thrown together with a interface. Buy a AK500 with the benz decoder and you will be happy. AK400's are not bad for clones at like 150 now the hc05 and nec adaptors are worth the price alone.