PDA

View Full Version : 2002 VW JETTA 1.8 TURBO

AMLGAR
19th April, 2013, 04:19 AM
got code P1634,, i checked everything already... on thios car change pedal.. changed throttle body.. changed oxygen sensor.. checked all wires to ECU PEDAL ,, TO Throttle BODY all are. OK...SO I WILL REPLACE ECU. on this car what need to do after... i will get one used one a good one... :upset::concern:.. please need steps... never changed one of these ,, the problem on this car wont accelerate.. i calibrate throttle the same thing... i pushed bracke release accelerate crazy..any idea before replace THE ECU.. thanks...alot:afraid:
ECU 06A 906 032 HF Bosch 0261207447

eeddyy23
19th April, 2013, 04:38 AM
just copy eeprom inside ecu

haroutioun
19th April, 2013, 05:04 PM
got code P1634,, i checked everything already... on thios car change pedal.. changed throttle body.. changed oxygen sensor.. checked all wires to ECU PEDAL ,, TO Throttle BODY all are. OK...SO I WILL REPLACE ECU. on this car what need to do after... i will get one used one a good one... :upset::concern:.. please need steps... never changed one of these ,, the problem on this car wont accelerate.. i calibrate throttle the same thing... i pushed bracke release accelerate crazy..any idea before replace THE ECU.. thanks...alot:afraid:
ECU 06A 906 032 HF Bosch 0261207447

Hi,
1) this fault is very sensitive, always coming COSTUMERS to my garage (VW GOLF 4) with the same faults.
2) i thing your problem not engine ecu, but below i am giving for you the steps which happen and i replace or i fix the wires. Avery time coming not the same component stopped always new malfunctions, (BUT IT SHOW THE SAME FAULT P1634)
---------------------------------------
1) check fan wires & search if any wire where short to ground.
2) crank sensor.
3) ecu relay under dash driver side or in engine hood in a small box above abs unit.
4) check alternator if give more than 14.40V or down of 13.V.
5) PS: if u clear the fault and after u try of on the ignition, and rescan and the fault present before start the car.this accept with step number (1). if it come out the fault after start the car so u must see all steps above.

AMLGAR
20th April, 2013, 05:03 AM
memory..to read would be apreciate

AMLGAR
20th April, 2013, 05:05 AM
Hi,
1) this fault is very sensitive, always coming COSTUMERS to my garage (VW GOLF 4) with the same faults.
2) i thing your problem not engine ecu, but below i am giving for you the steps which happen and i replace or i fix the wires. Avery time coming not the same component stopped always new malfunctions, (BUT IT SHOW THE SAME FAULT P1634)
---------------------------------------
1) check fan wires & search if any wire where short to ground.
2) crank sensor.
3) ecu relay under dash driver side or in engine hood in a small box above abs unit.
4) check alternator if give more than 14.40V or down of 13.V.
5) PS: if u clear the fault and after u try of on the ignition, and rescan and the fault present before start the car.this accept with step number (1). if it come out the fault after start the car so u must see all steps above.

code P1634 ALWAYS IS THERE, this car wont accelerate... i pushed brake release accelerate like gas pedal...:dejection:

haroutioun
20th April, 2013, 07:29 AM
code P1634 ALWAYS IS THERE, this car wont accelerate... i pushed brake release accelerate like gas pedal...:dejection:
Hi,
see if u have any where air leak around of manifold,& look maybe any pipes disconnect from it place, start the car live the engine in ideal and use carburetor cleaner around of injectors and manifold maybe u have a leak.
PS: DID u try (basic setting) to the throttle body unit ? + for EGR if it installed on your car?.

ominimicu
20th April, 2013, 01:59 PM
Try unplugging all O2 sensors, and test with sensors unplugged. Let me know if it gets better. i got a hunch

AMLGAR
22nd April, 2013, 03:56 PM
i disconnect both O2 sensors .. still doing the same thing,,,

perovuk
22nd April, 2013, 05:51 PM
it is possible to have a short in the wires of the accelerator pedal position sensor and brake switch,sensor are both physically very close wiring goes together

raac
30th April, 2013, 02:48 AM
Hello, verify that accelerator pedal position sensor receives power supply from ECM... if not replace or repair your ECM. Regards.

AMLGAR
3rd May, 2013, 06:14 AM
I REPLACED ECU ,, the problem ,, i opened its burned... i install a used one...calibrate throtle. and key.. works like 10 minutes... accelerate, all ok...and then again the same think..the same codes..wont accelerate i opened the ecu .. BURNED AGAIN... i checked all no shorts.. need help..to figure it out whais burning the ECU... thanks:frown::dontknow:,,

haroutioun
3rd May, 2013, 06:25 AM
I REPLACED ECU ,, the problem ,, i opened its burned... i install a used one...calibrate throtle. and key.. works like 10 minutes... accelerate, all ok...and then again the same think..the same codes..wont accelerate i opened the ecu .. BURNED AGAIN... i checked all no shorts.. need help..to figure it out whais burning the ECU... thanks:frown::dontknow:,,
Hello.
1) my friend sorry about that which happen.
2) my friend remove ecu connector and check from ecu to (02 sensors) did the wires of 02 sensor short together? i am sure it short the wires. open all the wires of 02 sensor because some where this wires it short together %100. please check it again open all 02 sensor connections.

AMLGAR
3rd May, 2013, 03:51 PM
i will disconnect O2 SENSORS(both)and check those wires and cross my finguers and:confusion::confusion::adore:pray wont happen again...:bawling:

haroutioun
3rd May, 2013, 05:12 PM
i will disconnect O2 SENSORS(both)and check those wires and cross my finguers and:confusion::confusion::adore:pray wont happen again...:bawling:
1) my friend the GOD is always with you,me to believe just way is for if any body if pray it arrive to good result. me to cross my fingers.....
2) Dear, not enough to just disconnect the o2 sensor connectors,after disconnect the o2 sensor connectors,you must check the wires from input connectors of 02 sensor,to arrive to engine ecu connectors output wires.