PDA

View Full Version : CID Vectra C function without Car

pa1205
20th April, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hi,

I have a problem and hope, anybody can help me: I like to repair and test a Opel/Vauxhall Vectra C CID (new generation, code DB). But it's not possible for me, that this CID booting the software, I can't see any logo or picture or brightness on my workshop table. Weres my failure?
What have I done to connect the CID? I have the connector XC19 connected with pin 1+2 to GND, 3+5 to DC 12V, 19+20 to CAN EHU (connected to an old CD30). If CID built in in car its startet over pin 28 (LSCAN from BCM) I think, but this signal I have only in car, but not in workshop and so don't start the CID.
I've seen many pictures, who people have Radio and CID in function without car on there table to repair or show. I think, there ist a test pin on XC19 from CID but I don't know. How can start the CID without car and with power supply and radio only?
Can anybody help me? Has anybody a completely pin-out from connector on CID? Also the pins, wich are not connected in car. I've heard, pin 30 is outputsignal for reversegear, generated from CAN. Is this right?

I'm sorry for my little bit bad english!

Many thanks for helpful answers!