PDA

View Full Version : help to connect zed bull in my new pc.

dam495
21st April, 2013, 01:35 AM
hi friends, i need help , i erased my pc , but now i can't conect the zed bull with the pc, i lost the cd of instalation from version 5.08 . in my work i can conect the zed bull with the pc, but i my home i can't , in my work zed bull use port 5, but here in my home the only port available is one, and i can't conect i download the netframwere 3.5 but i can't conect tried whith effi new version but could not conect( in my work is okay) but in my home i can't what i need to do for solve this? zed is okay the problem is connection between pc and zed bull;

siyadk
21st April, 2013, 11:52 AM
change com port number in device manager and see it works or not

or are you after the software and installation files?

dam495
21st April, 2013, 02:08 PM
yes both, i tried to change but there is only one option , com1 , only this port, i think i need to install zed bull in my pc i don't know how, because every time i connect usb port, pc says new hardware found , and aks by a cd with instalation for zed bull, and i lost the cd who came when i bought the zed bull. i have no idea where is it now,

Badger-
23rd April, 2013, 04:35 AM
If its just the driver you need you can use the one for the xprog m it works fine. Used it for someone else's a while ago.
Downloads - TMT Shop (http://www.xprog-m.com/cms.php?id_cms=8)

dam495
23rd April, 2013, 02:04 PM
thanks friends,