PDA

View Full Version : the land of the free and......

hoggy952
21st April, 2013, 10:10 PM
I cannot get over what a complete **** the guy with the gun was.

If you get the attention of the cops in the states you do NOTHING to p**s them off. They get shot at all the time, they all know somebody who has been shot, they literally go to work in the morning not knowing whether they will be shot during the day.

If you get stopped by a cop you show them your hands and don't give them any feeling that you are carrying a gun. If you are carrying a gun then the first thing you do is tell them where it is and wait for their instructions which you follow to the letter. Once they know you don't have a gun then they settle down and you can have a laff.

They like that. It makes them think you sympathise with their plight and shows them you are looking after their interests.

The guy should be sending the local cop shop a case of beer every christmas for not shooting him like the stupid **** deserved. If he was black he'd be dead.

Active Duty Soldier Illegally Disarmed and Arrested - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r4MK3R4PI)

super jumbe
21st April, 2013, 10:40 PM
That?s how we won the Wild West, no mercy to humans?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/06/article-1363522-0D7EC970000005DC-976_470x538.jpg

Kalipo
26th April, 2013, 12:49 PM
Wouldn't me saying "I've got a gun" randomly
Make them even more nervous..

Cop : hi licence and registration please sir!
Me : hi, I've got a gun!

Something doesn't quite sit right with me!!

manxspud
26th April, 2013, 01:01 PM
Why does it say active duty soldier ... he isn't on active duty!!!

only a American could kick off for been pulled for carrying a auto rifle in a public place ffs

darrenhyland
6th May, 2013, 05:49 PM
sorry guys but he was in the countryside with his firearm slung about his back.....its a semi automatic rifle and not a military weapon.....I do exactly the same here with a similar type firearm and it is also a semi auto......he was within his rights to carry it and showed no ill intent with its purpose...plus he was out with his son and is also a member of the Mormon community.............heavy handed police tactics are all too common these days.....I get stopped by the law here and after a few sensible questions and a quick flash of my carry permit all is fine and we both go on our merry way......punishing law abiding gun owners for the repeated failures of govt policy is a whitewash act........attempting to forcibly remove a firearm without requesting it be cleared by the owner first is downright dumb and dangerous.......guns aren't evil....only the people who use them for ill gain are evil.

thered
7th May, 2013, 09:51 PM
sorry guys but he was in the countryside with his firearm slung about his back.....its a semi automatic rifle and not a military weapon.....I do exactly the same here with a similar type firearm and it is also a semi auto......he was within his rights to carry it and showed no ill intent with its purpose...plus he was out with his son and is also a member of the Mormon community.............heavy handed police tactics are all too common these days.....I get stopped by the law here and after a few sensible questions and a quick flash of my carry permit all is fine and we both go on our merry way......punishing law abiding gun owners for the repeated failures of govt policy is a whitewash act........attempting to forcibly remove a firearm without requesting it be cleared by the owner first is downright dumb and dangerous.......guns aren't evil....only the people who use them for ill gain are evil.

Your right guns are not evil its the people that use them but

by having them as readily available as the yanks and as close to hand you do run the risk potentially of people being shot because someone had a bad day

nara
7th May, 2013, 10:52 PM
:wink:

...by having them as readily available as the yanks and as close to hand you do run the risk potentially of people being shot because someone had a bad day

:goodpost:

Nail on head.

firestorm
8th May, 2013, 05:26 AM
The idiot is not happy with JUST a semi automatic rifle but need a hand gun as well, just in case he gets attacked by a herd of wild hogs that are being chased by a pack of wild coyotes with a cougar stalking them.He is more likely to need the guns to protect himself from other idiots that want to carry guns.

Snowy79
8th May, 2013, 08:09 AM
I might be missing something but his weapon looks like an Armalite to me which when I was in the mob was a standard issue weapon to the USA forces. I feel sorry for the guys son knowing his dad is a bell end. It stinks of a set up for the Police. What rational thinking guy walks along the road armed like him and just happens to have a video camera on him ?

My money is on him having an issue with the Police. Why couldn't he have just placed the weopons down, walked a safe distance away from them then discussed the issues with the Police ? Instead he raised his voice and started gobbing off at them. Clowns like him give Americans a worse name. :laugh:

gc1966
8th May, 2013, 03:06 PM
after warning him twice they should just tasered the pillock