PDA

View Full Version : bouqet channel plug in any help at all please

coolhas
22nd April, 2013, 11:37 AM
hi to all i have just set up my vu solo plus im not an expert or anything but i understand how evrthings works bar one thing which i dont understand how to use set up etc would love some help

i dont know how to add channels bouquets etc like ive heard of something like cats eye and downloaded the settings but can anyone explain to me how this is installed and how i get the bouquet on to my box and keep it updated i heard its a plugin but don't really understand that at all ive tried uploading a channel list with dbedit but channels are old and missing etc

any help would be appreciated

septicsmurf
22nd April, 2013, 01:44 PM
First off, what image are you using and what sats can you receive?
Vix have auto bouquets built into the Image or you could install lraizer's auto bouquet as well.

DOUGALMCD
22nd April, 2013, 01:46 PM
You may be talking about autobouquet maker on vix it's menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker and select details. If you downloaded latest catseye for making your own channel lists . unzip downloaded catseye file then open dbedit click file highlight newly opened catseye click ok you have lists which you can edit then save and send to box. You will have to click little cog that says set various programs and enter ip address of box and save. Click on box under import and you can send file and reboot box here. This should get you started.

coolhas
22nd April, 2013, 02:12 PM
You may be talking about autobouquet maker on vix it's menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker and select details. If you downloaded latest catseye for making your own channel lists . unzip downloaded catseye file then open dbedit click file highlight newly opened catseye click ok you have lists which you can edit then save and send to box. You will have to click little cog that says set various programs and enter ip address of box and save. Click on box under import and you can send file and reboot box here. This should get you started.

hi thanks for all replys im using blackhole 1.79 not vix cheers

DOUGALMCD
24th April, 2013, 12:36 PM
On version 2.02 c go to menu addons>online feeds settings and choose your preferred satellite settings and install from there.