PDA

View Full Version : Unable to flash !!!!!!!!!!!!

idiotbox
20th March, 2009, 08:26 PM
folks, just bought a Kryptview A750. But before i flashed this, i connected directly to the live feed. it showed almost all channels as scrambled. so now bought a Rs232 connector.

Tried to flash using the Kryptview Loader. But as said in the instructions, my box is not showing 0000 in the start. instead it shows the channel number since the EPG was scanned due to my mistake of connecting this earlier to the live feed.

Is there a way to reset the box to original state OR is there another way to flash it.

the error i get is "request for download not received" after clicking the START in the loader+RED+RED+STANDBY

pls pls pls..help me out of this before it makes be crazy..

bugaloo41
20th March, 2009, 08:34 PM
mate your ok.

you can flash the box does not need to have four 0000. you can factory reset it which will wipe the data but you shouldnt need to do that. take your time and flash as per instructions. make sure when you flash the box is off, when you send the download quickly turn the box on and it will start to update.

let us know how you got on.

DW190
21st March, 2009, 12:25 PM
the error i get is "request for download not received" after clicking the START in the loader+RED+RED+STANDBY

pls pls pls..help me out of this before it makes be crazy..

Forget the Red+Red crap.

Make sure the box is not powered up, switching off at the back will do.

Connect your Null Modem Cable

Open the loader and select Code Send

Make sure your on the right Comm Port (If using Laptop with adaptor)

Load with the firmware

Hit the Start Button

Power up/Swith On the Box

Wait until the Progress Bar completes and the words "Download Success" appears.

Job Done.