PDA

View Full Version : W212 will not start after crash

kalelarga
23rd April, 2013, 07:44 PM
15 days ago I had the W212 which had a crash and which are fired airbags and pyrotechnic fuse F32 module. After I fixed the F32 module and wiped errors with Xentry, the engine is turned on.
Today I have another car, same model, who had a crash.
Pyrotechnic fuse is OK, but the terminal 30 in the front SAM has no voltage.
Therefore engine will not start.
Much fuse SAM front also has no power. In doing so, we do not operate lights, blinkers, wipers ...
If the fault is not in the module with Prefuse modul F32, is there some kind of idea?
I manage to start the engine, when I bring 12 volt direct to one of the fuses on the front SAM (or green relay terminal 30).
Of course it is not a solution.

Any help is wellcomme!

kalelarga
17th May, 2013, 05:47 PM
Yes, you're right, Gonzalo!
I opened it, the panel is broken from the impact. Now I've got lights, hazard lights and wipers, but the engine still will not start (only with additional voltage on the green relay terminal 30). I can not separate the board from the bottom, it is probably damaged and the lower side.
Beads that we've shown SAM module are connected to terminal 30th
Apart from the start, not the air conditioning and heating seat, a fan motor runs constantly at full speed rotating

Gusk
22nd June, 2013, 10:12 PM
Hello mate have you got the solution or not?

mercis
23rd June, 2013, 06:31 AM
you need new sam

Gusk
24th June, 2013, 09:30 PM
Have you check the fuse box at the battery? Must have all 30!! If you open the prefuse you be able to check the inside fuses.