PDA

View Full Version : Updates for the n95 8gb?

mickeyd82
21st March, 2009, 12:26 AM
Hi all,i updated my phone to version v30.0.018 Just before xmas.I noticed after i updtaed it,my phone runs slow all the time and crashed.It has never been as fast as it was since i updated it,and it is starting to drive me mad,the time i have to wait just for my phone 2 do what im wanting it to do..Argh!
Is there any available updates for it to get iot up and running smoothly and fast again?
Cheers Mike.

((By the way,i did have TT6 on it,but i removed completely,i have removed all my themes i installed,mosta my music and pics etc jut to try make it run faster...but no luck.All i have on my phone is all standard stuff and Windows Messenger/email..Which i use 2 check my emails))..

Lanxman
21st March, 2009, 12:30 AM
Hi all,i updated my phone to version v30.0.018 Just before xmas.I noticed after i updtaed it,my phone runs slow all the time and crashed.It has never been as fast as it was since i updated it,and it is starting to drive me mad,the time i have to wait just for my phone 2 do what im wanting it to do..Argh!
Is there any available updates for it to get iot up and running smoothly and fast again?
Cheers Mike.

((By the way,i did have TT6 on it,but i removed completely,i have removed all my themes i installed,mosta my music and pics etc jut to try make it run faster...but no luck.All i have on my phone is all standard stuff and Windows Messenger/email..Which i use 2 check my emails))..

Hi mate download the nokia sofware updater from thier site if theres any f/w updates for you phone when you connect it to the pc and select pc suite the start nokia software updater it will tell you if there is a new f/w update for you phone. Hope this can be of help to you. :)

mickeyd82
23rd March, 2009, 01:39 AM
Hi,thanks for replying..Ill give it a shot tomoorow.Thanks again
Mike

mickeyd82
8th April, 2009, 09:33 PM
Right ive only just managed and got round to updating my phone.I did it lastnight,i backed everythin up in the pc suite (which i downloaded) and then it updated to V31.0.015..After it was done,i lost all my contacts,was gutted,all my pics and music i got back,but no messages or notes etc .Ive Only ended up getting my familys numbers back off them lol
But anyway,its running just as it was when i bought it :)
I have since downloaded a vista theme and also re-downloaded windows live email/messenger..It went a bit slower but i expected it to..

Mike