PDA

View Full Version : new to vu+ solo, installed BH now what??

cracktor
28th April, 2013, 12:16 PM
Hello, i just bought a vu+ solo on the dutch ebay. the seller told me something that it was a like original clone but exactly the same..
So i managed to install the bootloader, flashed the blackhole image and went to work with it.

Now i have some questions wich i cant find on google, prob because its so simple.. But i still cant find it.

How do i upload ccCam? Can i put it on a usb? And in wich menu do i upload it?
Same with the channel lists?
Can i upload a favourite list?

regards & thx a lot

BigfatPaulie
28th April, 2013, 12:42 PM
It's all on the forum, basically you use pc software to ftp all your goodies, look for "dreamboxedit" and you'll be on your way ;-)

Sent using Tapatalk

cracktor
28th April, 2013, 03:44 PM
well i did download dreamboxedit. No idea where to start though. I also found a backup for BH with ccCam in it.
But how do i install a backup? Can i put the file on a usb and upload it to my vu+ solo??

BigfatPaulie
28th April, 2013, 04:27 PM
To install a backup, make SURE it's compatible with your box, ie is it a clone, mk2 or mk3 etc...
Then download the zip or rar file and unzip it, then copy the Solo directory (which should contain two files) onto a usb stick which has been formatted to fat32, now put it in the box with it powered OFF and switch on... After a couple of minutes the front led will flash green, power OFF the box and remove the usb device, and that's it :D

Sent using Tapatalk

cracktor
28th April, 2013, 05:25 PM
I assume if my box is a clone i wouldnt be able top install blackhole in the first place?
But however i did install the blackhole image the way you describe.. I also followed the same steps for the backup but it doesnt work..
So whats the most easy way to install ccCam and channels on blackhole? I just need to get started, there are too many options.

Thx a lot!

BigfatPaulie
28th April, 2013, 06:21 PM
I'd get a backup until you find your feet... If you have a clone, you can still install bh or any image, but it needs to be a cracked version... Look for a sticker on your box that says mk2 or whatever...

Sent using Tapatalk