View Full Version : Which is better buy

nebojsapejcic
28th April, 2013, 05:26 PM
abritus Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat soft
smok Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat cables ???

Regards

ALEXEI
28th April, 2013, 05:38 PM
i think you ask for odometer correction...

both work the same

Abritus its more expensive but has diagnosis advantage and future development functions

blackpirate
28th April, 2013, 06:03 PM
or you can try fvdi clone for opel!!!! it say its same as original avdi!!
others tested already mb version and feedbacks are good!!!

ninja123
28th April, 2013, 06:17 PM
ive not been following the fvdi thread, due to the cost, has price come down yet? no way i pay thousands for clone anything.

ninja

blackpirate
28th April, 2013, 10:03 PM
ive not been following the fvdi thread, due to the cost, has price come down yet? no way i pay thousands for clone anything.

ninja

i dont have moneys otherwise i would pay!:P
paypal refunds you if product dont work and you send back to the seller! offering tracking number!!!!!

ninja123
29th April, 2013, 06:14 PM
yes, but what a pain in the ass this is, and i dont have lots of cars waiting to test on, so would need to use for a while to see if any good or not, then no refund :(

mariusf11
14th May, 2013, 08:44 PM
You better buy smok tools. I have volvo, fiat ,renault , psa bsi and 9s12 programmer and they never disappointed me .

flyobd
10th June, 2013, 04:24 AM
abritus Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat soft
smok Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat cables ???

Regards

the fvdi have Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat commander

the fvdi is not a clone tool , look at the fvdi PCB: 203139 the different PCB with abritus avdi .

potatodog
10th June, 2013, 11:55 AM
the fvdi have Ford/Volvo/opel/fiat commander

the fvdi is not a clone tool , look at the fvdi PCB: 203139 the different PCB with abritus avdi .

What a big joke!
Cracked software with a little different designed interface to bypass the protection.
Please do not deceive your customers!