PDA

View Full Version : insygnia edc17c19 need hepl with dpf please soft no 1037506071

lukeljmt
28th April, 2013, 09:42 PM
195523 If enybody could help id be very grateful regards

ominimicu
28th April, 2013, 11:08 PM
test and report. Write Flash Intl only. do not write complete file caus i only moded flash of course. otherwise you ll get rolling code problems and it wont start.

lukeljmt
28th April, 2013, 11:23 PM
hi Thanks
ive just been emailed flash before and just finished uploading it ill compare his with Yours much appreciated though thanks again and if You need anything that i can help with ill always do my best

lukeljmt
29th April, 2013, 12:26 AM
now theres a pickle, i have just been out in the car and the dpf light is flashing, i have used a file i have received form someone else, the car drives fine, theres no smoke from the exhaust but dpf light is flashing and spanner light comes on stright after starting the car OPcom does not reads any faults althoug after clicking "clear faults" the spanner light disapears for a second or till nex time the engine gets started, anyway im gonna try above file now and report back shortly
thanks

mbtun
29th April, 2013, 01:15 PM
Let me give you an advice, and I think it's the best!
Go to a professional tuner, pay the price and forget about all this free dpf off files from DK. You are taking chances but you shouldn't.
This way he will be responsible for his work because he knows what he is doing.
Hint, in this car it's not enough to put to zero the single switch and remove the DTC's. And believe me I know what i am talking about!