PDA

View Full Version : delete chanells

coolhas
30th April, 2013, 11:30 AM
hi i have got a problem that's doing my head in im trying to get a channel list that is sorted out by me but when i upload the channel list via dream box edit im just getting duplicates etc

is there any way where i can just delete all the channels i have and start from fresh because i still haev some channels that just wont remove from the iniital first scan using latest vix image vu solo

also some times when i use the zap back to last channel button i get the tuner failed message if this helps

digicon
30th April, 2013, 04:24 PM
hi i have got a problem that's doing my head in im trying to get a channel list that is sorted out by me but when i upload the channel list via dream box edit im just getting duplicates etc

is there any way where i can just delete all the channels i have and start from fresh because i still haev some channels that just wont remove from the iniital first scan using latest vix image vu solo

also some times when i use the zap back to last channel button i get the tuner failed message if this helps

When you re-uploaded the channel list did you do a reset enigma on your box for the changes to take effect

coolhas
30th April, 2013, 07:41 PM
hi yes did a full reset

DOUGALMCD
1st May, 2013, 07:55 AM
Underneath the send files to dreambox make sure you tick remove unused bouquets from dreambox. hth

coolhas
1st May, 2013, 04:10 PM
Underneath the send files to dreambox make sure you tick remove unused bouquets from dreambox. hth

done that to seems it doesn't remove old channels thanks for replys

digicon
1st May, 2013, 05:00 PM
done that to seems it doesn't remove old channels thanks for replys

If that has not worked then FTP into the box and goto /etc/enigma2 and delete all the channel list data out of there and try again