PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV star Jade Goody has died

Devilfish
22nd March, 2009, 09:10 AM
Reality TV star Jade Goody has died at the age of 27, her spokesman Max Clifford has confirmed.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Reality TV star Jade Goody dies (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7925719.stm)

Jaffa
22nd March, 2009, 11:35 AM
May she rest in peace, so sad that she leaves 2 young boys and on mothers day too.

aftermath
22nd March, 2009, 11:39 AM
R.I.P Jade Goody

I cant understand people who have been calling her worse than sh1te, when in reality she made good out of the little life she had.

I wouldnt wish the way she suffered on my worst enemy.

I am sure she has gripped the nation in the last few weeks,.

wiz569
22nd March, 2009, 12:10 PM
May she RIP,
I think it was fitting she died on Mother's Day.

lfc4life
22nd March, 2009, 12:26 PM
I would like to pay my respects to jade. As a mum she really loved her kids and there will miss her terribly :(

firemouth
22nd March, 2009, 02:34 PM
I would like to pay my respects to jade. As a mum she really loved her kids and there will miss her terribly :(
My thoughts are with the kids. she had many detractors, but the jealous always shout loudest. RIP Jade.

RedSpider
22nd March, 2009, 02:59 PM
the media made us all detest her. they all conveniently forgot that when she got ill

melloned
23rd March, 2009, 06:45 PM
:( Not the most favourite of my celebs , but a terrible disease to be taken by and so young , cancer has no respect of age . R.I.P.

.: JaCkPoT :.
24th March, 2009, 12:45 AM
Very sad but the thing is that in school jokes have already started flying around..i will not openly mention them as it is very disrespectful..

zaphodbb
30th March, 2009, 12:29 PM
we all know the stuff going round about her, i am just so pleased we have not sank so low in this forum to make callous jokes about this poor girl, it is always tragic when someone so young dies, and im pleased dk can rise above the vile crap posted on other sites... way to go dk'rs god bless you all

Mr Pumpy
30th March, 2009, 07:27 PM
Well said.

lfc4life
5th April, 2009, 09:16 AM
IMO! its heartbreaking when someone dies of cancer and its her boys that will hurt the most. a loyal mum to her kids yes theres no doubting that BUT princess di esque never its shamefull how today all the papers are flogging this story till its death

blindpet
5th April, 2009, 09:29 AM
Finally, she's dead. I was hearing about her every freaking day in the UK and I didn't even know who she was. Apparently someone who was on a reality show to get famous and now her tragedy is plastered all over the media - how sad.