PDA

View Full Version : 3d Pro Extreme

trafix
1st May, 2013, 06:46 AM
Anyone has something to say about this key machine?

rapidlocksmiths
1st May, 2013, 03:58 PM
i got to play with this with the manufacturer and the main distributor of it in las vegas at last years aloa show , its a very tidy machine , cuts a great key and decodes accurately , i then got to play with it again in the uk at the alex show in october .

the concept is great and the machine is well built and exceptionally sturdy , will outlive many on the market , at present its geared up for the USA market with full car edge and laser key coverage and full household cylinder key coverage , so perfect for usa market .

theres still work to do to load all the euro keys into it and it needs some safety guards adding to get the CE mark and be ready for uk and euro use , but if in usa , its a great machine.

Atex31
1st May, 2013, 09:33 PM
I saw it demonstrated too at the ALEX show in Nottingham at the end of last year,

It is beautifully made and a very well designed piece of kit but I decided the Miracle A9 was a better choice for the vehicles that I would be cutting keys for.

IMHO - Alan

trafix
2nd May, 2013, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the inputs, since I haven't seen one in action :) I'm actually looking at the A9 too, just that the 3d pro has integrated a wheel cutter for standard keys which I think is kinda neat. Consumables for the 3d pro is like 2x/3x the price VS the A9.

rapidlocksmiths
2nd May, 2013, 11:35 AM
as said it depends alot upon where you are , if in uk or europe then its not ready yet for these markets , though for usa many say its great machine , this will be on show at the just cars show in las vegas .