PDA

View Full Version : smargo setup dm800 with cccam213

willet
1st May, 2013, 03:16 PM
is it possible to setup a smargo reader with this setup using gemini 11 image

digicon
1st May, 2013, 04:54 PM
is it possible to setup a smargo reader with this setup using gemini 11 image

Only if the Image has the driver support for it if it does then i cant see wht not

willet
1st May, 2013, 06:15 PM
thanks digicon
how will i know that just plug in and see also should i be able to see the smargo on my pc if i plug it into a usb port

digicon
1st May, 2013, 06:23 PM
thanks digicon
how will i know that just plug in and see also should i be able to see the smargo on my pc if i plug it into a usb port

You could try it in the DM and see if the image has the drivers built in if it does not i am sure they are available from somewhere, as for the PC again if running windoze it should attempt to find and download them. I know the drivers are available fro the Linux side

willet
1st May, 2013, 07:33 PM
thanks again but where do i look to see if the drivers are there i have looked in dcc and in the dm menu but not sure what im looking for as for the pc it does not recognise the usb device and wont search for the drivers

willet
5th May, 2013, 11:25 AM
got the driver for the pc i can see the reader now set mode to autoswitch kernel to dreambox what does the t-mode set at t=0 t=1 egt 0-255 what does it need to be set at and best clock speed fot nds how do i set the kernel in dm800