PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Isuzu NPR

eric486
4th May, 2013, 01:08 AM
I was wondering if anyone has a pinout diagram for a 2000 Isuzu NPR diagnostic link connector. I have a truck in the shop that has the ABS light on, but I'm unable to get the Tech 2 to communicate with the vehicle. It won't communicate with anything, the trans, engine, or abs. It does have power to the connector since it does turn on the Tech 2. I'm pretty lost right now since I can't get it to flash the codes either. According to the manual I should just need to unhook the B113 connector by the steering column and turn the ignition on to flash the abs codes, but the abs light just stays illuminated. Thank you in advance for any and all help!

eric486
9th May, 2013, 09:39 PM
In case anyone else runs into this problem problem it was a dirty ground for the DLC causing the engine and trans to not communicate. The ground is located on the frame rail behind the left headlamp. The ABS controller was still unable to communicate or flash codes, this was caused by a short inside the ABS controller causing the light to stay illuminated when the ignition was on.