PDA

View Full Version : E-Star image

Wandro
4th May, 2013, 07:59 PM
I have a DM 800 se HD E-Star SIM and have downloaded and installed a few images but after installing GP3 Enigma2 Release 3.2.4 from E-Star website (it works well but I do not want to be stuck with it) I then wanted to try a different one but when I try to flash another image via the correct IP address instead of going to the address I am sent to Dreambox Web Control at the same IP address have been through the all the settings on the blue panel and the plugins to try to disable it and have even tried via E-Star DreamUp program but after flashing a different image on reboot it just starts the same image with no changes.
Any help would be much appreciated to access the web-flash option or even using DreamUp via mini usb have tried this it even goes through the flashing process and at the end says reboot but no change I still have a working GP3 Enigma2 Release 3.2.4.

alom5
5th May, 2013, 08:30 PM
are you pressing the power button at the front down before you plug the power in m8? ( sorry if you are) then let go when it says STOP on the oled and gives you the ip address.

if you are doing that and it still not giving you the flash option....then you will have to try using SUNRAY to flash the box using the mini usb socket at the back.

good luck.