PDA

View Full Version : Minorplanet AEM 5000 GPS Vehicle Tracking System - how to connect it?

Holtek
5th May, 2013, 08:51 AM
I have Minorplanet AEM 5000 GPS Vehicle Tracking System. Inside was a SIM card without pin. Any chance to continue to operate the equipment? I put a new SIM card, connected the GSM antenna, GPS and turned on the power. Locator answers the phone. I can also send a SMS, so the GSM network works. I'm interested in a way that will allow me to receive text messages with information about the position of the locator. Of the eight wires in the plug were used: black - ground, and blue and red - as a plus. The rest is not connected.

Meat-Head
5th May, 2013, 11:37 AM
<div>Awsome. Never seen a red one, got a blue one on top of my stairs</div><div><br></div><div>if you look full if rs232 stuff, check currant draw they draw silly when off line</div><div><br></div><div>what simcard and payment you using need one for use</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>thought minirplanet yiu log into theur server?</div><div><br></div><div>the old dim see if any numbers or text stored in it</div>

IPHONE IS SHIT IPHONE IS SHIT IPHONE IS SHIT IPHONE IS SHIT

Awsome. Never seen a red one, got a blue one on top of my stairs

if you look full if rs232 stuff, check currant draw they draw silly when off line

what simcard and payment you using need one for use

thought minirplanet yiu log into theur server?

the old dim see if any numbers or text stored in it