PDA

View Full Version : VU Solo 2 error message.

ibby8642
6th May, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hi, I flashed my new VU Solo 2 today with the latest Vix image from there site which was the openvix 3.0.658. I then sent the latest catseye channel list for just the 28.2 east frequency through the VU control centre 0.6 and rebooted the box.

The first issue i'm having is the box keeps showing a tuner configuration error even though i have set the tuner A up for Astra 28.2 satellite, i left tuner B un configured as at the moment i only have one dish feed going into the lnb 1 socket on the solo 2.

The other problem was once channel list had flashed the vu control centre kept on coming up with a message reading Messages,10053 socket error/software caused connection abort. What does this mean ?

Would be very grateful if someone could help me out :nevreness: Thanks.

digicon
6th May, 2013, 11:56 PM
Hi, I flashed my new VU Solo 2 today with the latest Vix image from there site which was the openvix 3.0.658. I then sent the latest catseye channel list for just the 28.2 east frequency through the VU control centre 0.6 and rebooted the box.

The first issue i'm having is the box keeps showing a tuner configuration error even though i have set the tuner A up for Astra 28.2 satellite, i left tuner B un configured as at the moment i only have one dish feed going into the lnb 1 socket on the solo 2.

The other problem was once channel list had flashed the vu control centre kept on coming up with a message reading Messages,10053 socket error/software caused connection abort. What does this mean ?

Would be very grateful if someone could help me out :nevreness: Thanks.

The Error message you received from VuCC is because you left it connected while the box rebooted thats normal, I would suggest though that you load the channel list via dreambox edit and tick the remove unused bouquets option