PDA

View Full Version : Setting Up Motorised Dish on VU + Solo

broadus690
7th May, 2013, 11:46 AM
Hello everybody, sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, cannot seem to find it, I have the Vix 3.0 installed on my VU+ solo, I have installed the uk channel bouquet and the auto bouquet list etc, all working great, but i just cannot figure out to get my motorised dish working with it. I have installed cateyes settings , it deletes my previous bouquet, installs its channels, and i just cannot view the other european channels, it comes up with some tuner config error, I know its something to do with the dish not moving or so, please someone out there if you can help, I have had sleepless nights trying to figure this out, I just can't, any help or guide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

digicon
8th May, 2013, 12:54 AM
If your wanting to use the motorised dish then just load the Catseye Motorised setting and leave it at that as far as the channel list goes, As for making the dish work if your using USALS setup the got to menu - setup - service searching - tuner configuration - simple - positioner and then fill in your Longitude and Latitude details and away you go.

broadus690
9th May, 2013, 10:45 AM
If your wanting to use the motorised dish then just load the Catseye Motorised setting and leave it at that as far as the channel list goes, As for making the dish work if your using USALS setup the got to menu - setup - service searching - tuner configuration - simple - positioner and then fill in your Longitude and Latitude details and away you go.

Great thanks, will give that a go..

gingeee85
7th January, 2014, 07:36 PM
what are these catseyes bouquets and where can i get hem?

:::: scrap that, sorted it