PDA

View Full Version : Virgin file C3 BSI Valeo 24C128 2005 and up

drpeter
8th May, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hi DK members,I need a virgin file of a C3 24C128 BSI Valeo . File size 16kb. Thanks for your help and time. I tried to fill with ffff's it didn't worked, still no communication possible with Lexia. Maybe BSI is defect but I have to be sure. Have a nice weekend.

najib2012
9th May, 2013, 12:21 AM
dump 24128 slp

drpeter
9th May, 2013, 06:06 AM
dump 24128 slpOriginal dump is corrupt, but I found another one from same bsi on my disk, is same partno. I posted the 2 dumps, one Original corrupted. And the good one from another BSI. Thanks.

drpeter
9th May, 2013, 01:19 PM
Original dump is corrupt, but I found another one from same bsi on my disk, is same partno. I posted the 2 dumps, one Original corrupted. And the good one from another BSI. Thanks. I programmed the other bsi dump in the bsi, now all functions are ok but VIN and pin is not correct and the car don't start of course. If I change the VIN and PIN in the dump then the BSI is dead again. Is there any way to change the VIN and PIN? I can not diagnose the bsi also with lexia? Initialise is not possible, BSI isn't seen. With opcom I can diagnose but only remove errors. Any tips?

ricards99
9th May, 2013, 04:11 PM
try this dump
do telecoding like new one
pass in pm

drpeter
9th May, 2013, 09:43 PM
try this dump
pass in pm
No password, can anyone make this dump virigin? See attachment.

drpeter
11th May, 2013, 06:44 AM
try this dump
pass in pm I could not enter the BSI to programm with Lexia and did not wanted to open the ECU. Put ricardss99 virgin dump in the BSI and went to the dealer, they fixed it. I think my Lexia has problems, is there a sort of manuel for Lexia to programm BSI etc...? It looks very easy , but I could not get it to work. No commnunication with a the car possible (only enter VIN etc...) Do I need to go online to programm a BSI (initialise) Thanks all for your help.

soxten
11th May, 2013, 07:11 AM
try this dump
pass in pm

Pass please :)

ricards99
11th May, 2013, 11:25 AM
for each bsi his virgin file, if you put another one you will increase or lock your mileage in dash
post your file and i will virginise
BR

datapage
11th May, 2013, 12:32 PM
virginize:
read original change any bytes, turns virgin.