PDA

View Full Version : help to add a remote control ford focus 02

dam495
11th May, 2013, 04:38 AM
hi friends, need information about add a remote control , car is ford focus 02, i add a new keys without no problem, but the remote control didn't work, car has 3 keys, 2 remote control , and one simple key. first remote control i add normally, turn on, and off , four time, and car sound , after i pressed lock button from remote 1 , car unlock and lock, so first remote okay, worked, but i did the same thing for remote 2, but no unlock , and no lock, run on and off five time for remote 1 , i pressed lock and unlock,from remote 1 after , and i pressed unlock from remote 2, and ignition off , but no sucess , remote 2 not work, what should i do, remote 1 original from ford, but remote 2, client bought on the internet, . when i press the button from remote 2 , the led from remote 2 show up but, no lock and unlock. need help, this car took me 6 hours to add keys, now another problem to solve , remote problem.

ivanrpm
11th May, 2013, 04:57 AM
Hi when this happend you must make the procedure again and again, but check the door switchs if they are working bad this gonna be a headache!

Regards

dam495
11th May, 2013, 10:54 AM
yes they are okay, and remote 1 is working okay, lock and unlock, but remote 2 , no lock and unlock, but send signal.

P&D
11th May, 2013, 01:21 PM
hi friends, need information about add a remote control , car is ford focus 02, i add a new keys without no problem, but the remote control didn't work, car has 3 keys, 2 remote control , and one simple key. first remote control i add normally, turn on, and off , four time, and car sound , after i pressed lock button from remote 1 , car unlock and lock, so first remote okay, worked, but i did the same thing for remote 2, but no unlock , and no lock, run on and off five time for remote 1 , i pressed lock and unlock,from remote 1 after , and i pressed unlock from remote 2, and ignition off , but no sucess , remote 2 not work, what should i do, remote 1 original from ford, but remote 2, client bought on the internet, . when i press the button from remote 2 , the led from remote 2 show up but, no lock and unlock. need help, this car took me 6 hours to add keys, now another problem to solve , remote problem.

FORD Focus (Radio 3 Button) - Key Remote Programming
1. Switch Ignition On/Off (II/0) 4 times within 6 seconds until a sound is made. Take key out of ignition
2. Press any button on Remote 1 until a sound is made.
3. press a button on remote 2 until a sound is made.
4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit.
5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programmed.

Automat
11th May, 2013, 11:55 PM
Is it the same frequency on both remotes?

ninja123
12th May, 2013, 06:58 AM
can you put a picture of remote with LED, I never seen this type.

ninja

NZBrakelathes
12th May, 2013, 07:44 AM
http://www.programyourremote.com

dam495
12th May, 2013, 02:47 PM
thanks all friends, problem solved , client bought another remote control, now both are working, i don't know, but i think the remote was chinese, because frequency was different .

paul_12345
12th May, 2013, 02:55 PM
thats why most people will say they will only program keys/remotes they supply.. all your wasted time because they got the wrong remote.

Automat
12th May, 2013, 04:52 PM
Buy one of these things, it won't copy remotes, but I use one to check frequencies, it's cheap and can save much head aches.

Wholesale 2013 New Arrival OBD2 Vehicle Tools DIGITAL COUNTER REMOTE MASTER Free shipping-in Code Readers & Scan Tools from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-2013-New-Arrival-OBD2-Vehicle-Tools-DIGITAL-COUNTER-REMOTE-MASTER-Free-shipping/906650665.html)