PDA

View Full Version : Alfa 147 Selespeed

daniersms
11th May, 2013, 05:30 PM
Hi is there anybody that can help with a good file for the selespeed gearbox ECU Marelli :hmmmm2: :hmmmm2:

ruwi
11th May, 2013, 06:35 PM
What's wrong with it?

daniersms
11th May, 2013, 07:10 PM
I had two 147 Alfas in my shop and the one was stuck in 1st and could not start .So I managed to use the spare to start it and then realized it had to be the selespeed ecu that lost the prgm after the owner fiddeled with it.Now the problem -- I flashed the faulty ECU with the one that started the car and now they have the same problem and that is that they mis no 4 gear when you drive it and that was the original problem with the spare ecu and the reason why they brought it to me and at first I thought it to be inside the gearbox like a solenoid or something

ruwi
12th May, 2013, 06:53 PM
If i'm not mistaken, Easytronic was derived from Selespeed, I do alot of work on Easytronics but have never worked on Selespeed. Have you checked the brushes on the clutch actuator? If worn, replace!

Tuiken
12th May, 2013, 09:20 PM
hello not quite understand the problem but if you need the electric diagram of selessped I can send

daniersms
13th May, 2013, 05:39 AM
The motor is ok --runs when you open the door etc the problem is gear no 4 it might be inside the g/box but I want to re-flash the ecu with a good dump somehow I think it is in the ECU