PDA

View Full Version : DM500HD and S*y card

magsat19
13th May, 2013, 09:10 AM
Hi

I have an original subscription, opening all channels and packages.

All works fine on the original box, but it doesn't open on my DB500HD, using either CCCAM or OSCAM.

I had a problem a couple of days back, where nothing opened on my DB. I put it back in the original receiver, and it worked fine after some time (they sent a new signal update apparently).
But when I put it back in my DB500HD, the Movies, HD and Sports packages don't open.

Do you know if a solution exists to this problem - read something that there might be some work done by the provider - but I am wondering if a solution for DB has been found.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give or redirect me to (this is only my 2nd post in this forum, other than the Hello thread!)

Thanks and good health to all!

digicon
13th May, 2013, 10:47 AM
Basically without going into too much detail, your card by placing back in the original receiver has had the new pairing procedure done which does not allow you to view premium channels in any other 3rd party receiver.

And before you ask there is no solution read the last few pages of this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/end-end-nigh-307225/