PDA

View Full Version : UK immigration or parenting to blame?

masur123
14th May, 2013, 05:41 PM
Seven members of a sex grooming ring have been convicted of abusing children from Oxford.
An Old Bailey jury heard six girls were drugged and suffered sadistic abuse while aged between 11 and 15.
The court heard victims were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to perform sex acts. Some had also been beaten, burned and threatened.
Eight men had denied charges including rape, arranging child prostitution and trafficking between 2004 to 2012.
The judge told the guilty men: "You have been convicted of the most serious offences and long custodial sentences are inevitable."
They are due to be sentenced on 26 June.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-22438623

The fault of UK immigration, or of UK parenting?

bobwill
14th May, 2013, 07:22 PM
The fault of UK immigration, or of UK parenting?

As most of the girl where is council care and most had reported the men to the police and social services
both who would not do any thing about it for fear of being branded as racists by the do gooders .
And one was sent back by care home manager knowing according to reports that all the staff knew about the pedos who where raping her.
So as they where in council protection its not parenting but evil men praying on vulnerable girls and it time the muslin community put its house in order
Now the police are saying sorry the social services are saying sorry I wonder if it had been white pedo gang would the police been more interested earlier

Meat-Head
19th May, 2013, 12:30 PM
If only dk was complusary 3hours every day would never gave happened

lagerland
19th May, 2013, 01:08 PM
Lets hope and pray they all get life but they wont,probably end up doing less time than the hackers ffs......................

Sick twisted backward fux...............

Kalipo
19th May, 2013, 05:49 PM
Question i always ask is.. why always muslims??..

the next one would be are they married??

i couldnt answer how i feel on these people as id get banned..

but i will say i wouldn't let a single one of them breath...

ajax2061
21st May, 2013, 10:18 AM
After sentence over if they are immigrates then they should be booted out the country, come to our country fine, don't follow our rules then **** off home