PDA

View Full Version : Adding biss keys

DARRENHGV
14th May, 2013, 09:06 PM
use to add biss keys to my old tecnomate 1500ci but that was some time ago and i have not got a clue how to enter them im running blackhole 2.02 and cccam could someone tell me how i go about doing it ..........................key.

Thanks

digicon
14th May, 2013, 10:26 PM
You will need MGcamd 1.38 installed on your receiver and then just add the Softcam.key file to /use/keys and activate the cam some need MGcamd others will run with CCcam

By the way please do not post Keys in plain sight either in a .txt format or inside a folder thank you

DARRENHGV
16th May, 2013, 09:10 PM
I have added Mgcamd gone to the ts panel and started it added softkey still no joy.
if i press blue button it says 2 cams installed oscam/cccam which i have always had can not see mgcamd.

digicon
16th May, 2013, 09:20 PM
If running blackhole you should have got Mgcamd from one of the previous discussion threads instead of letting TSpanel install it as sometimes i have noticed it cocks up on some images.

Download from my post here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f194/mgcamd-solo2-running-bh-2-0-2-a-329633/#post1928336

Extract the .ipk to /tmp folder and do a manual install via the menu

Job done

Cageyone
25th June, 2013, 08:11 PM
I'm having problem with TSpanel. When I install via VUcc/FTP it says under the black panel that it is"installed; but in the black panel it shows "Collected errors: Already provided by package. The "enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_**_mips32el.ipk" does show in the var/volatile/temp file, but the TSpanel does not show in the Green Panel. Can you help please