PDA

View Full Version : dm7020s

ireland-batt
25th March, 2009, 05:31 PM
just took the plunge from tm5400 to the dm7020s should be here in the morning all being well :) whats the best img to cut my teeth on easy lol as i have always used the tm updates by usb but time to learn more it comes with gemini image installed uk
know how to ftp ifa dreamup etc dbox /dreambox and will deffo be linking full time to my router
have a 180 gb hard drive collecting dust and a 8gb usb stick

westkill
25th March, 2009, 07:57 PM
have a look in the downloads
there should be a nabilosat image there for the dm7020 :)

keymaster
25th March, 2009, 09:29 PM
Hi
Sorry to be on a bit of a downer the 7020s was replaced by the 7020Si, the 7020S has some bugs in the onboard network card that needs a mod done, this may well already be done on this box.
If you try sharing and the network wont work properly thats what it is. I got this done on mine by Dreambox main dealer - I only had to pay postage.
Good luck
Key

ireland-batt
27th March, 2009, 04:48 PM
just came :) right diving in now

ireland-batt
28th March, 2009, 12:37 AM
well flashed the nabilosat dark2 img ftp across some keys camds etc loaded a sat.xml and a boquet list
tho looking at the interface it will do most of the work its self :)
tho im new to the way that works is there certain cams for sats ? and do i have to load them ?when i change sat
should of got a dm sat ages ago
thanks for the help guys
will link up to dish in the morning prob need a bit of a tweek as was set um for my tm5400 and will connect to home network for dl all the goodies
any thing else i need to to ?????:egg: i used to be scared of this lmfao dboxes was my limit