PDA

View Full Version : help! UPA USB clone!

hoangtu
16th May, 2013, 02:53 AM
I buy UPA USB clone. only mainboard v1.2. MCU can read this? or i have to buy adapter for MCU? I try read 93Cxx and 24Cxx in circuit, but unsuccesful.

anyone have the schematic for in-circuit adapter it. thanksssss very very murch!

kardi78
16th May, 2013, 06:36 AM
Hi, check this help PDF, after try again.

davecooper47
16th May, 2013, 10:36 AM
For in-circuit reading you must use in-circuit adapters.

hoangtu
16th May, 2013, 04:21 PM
anyone have schematic in-circuit adapter? in vietnam is very difcult to buy. :(

hoangtu
16th May, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hi, check this help PDF, after try again.

i have, but did not help me.

hoangtu
17th May, 2013, 02:07 AM
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :( anyone help me schematic. thankyou very very murch!

Zmann
17th May, 2013, 02:59 AM
'In circuit' and 'Adapter'?

UPA was solely designed for operation in circuit to mostly eep and MCU's

or you meant something in the photo? on the other side of the circle are PLCC adapters for specific MCU's

make them yourself by ordinary and plain PLCC adapters to your desired MCU's. connect the pins to UPA DB9 connector according to the 'help' but always MIRRORED pin mumbering. But these not always work!

hoangtu
17th May, 2013, 03:19 AM
'In circuit' and 'Adapter'?

UPA was solely designed for operation in circuit to mostly eep and MCU's

or you meant something in the photo? on the other side of the circle are PLCC adapters for specific MCU's

make them yourself by ordinary and plain PLCC adapters to your desired MCU's. connect the pins to UPA DB9 connector according to the 'help' but always MIRRORED pin mumbering. But these not always work!
hi mate! i only board v1.2 have. does not have any adapter. 93XXX and 24XXX can desoldering, but with MCU?

Zmann
17th May, 2013, 03:56 AM
hi mate! i only board v1.2 have. does not have any adapter. 93XXX and 24XXX can desoldering, but with MCU?
Seems you're not so clear with the term 'in-circuit' use. As mentioned above, most people, they DO connect the cables to MCU's pins directly without any thing more, that's in-circuit. So they do the same to those eep's too.

hoangtu
17th May, 2013, 04:19 AM
Seems you're not so clear with the term 'in-circuit' use. As mentioned above, most people, they DO connect the cables to MCU's pins directly without any thing more, that's in-circuit. So they do the same to those eep's too.
i understand. thanksss mate!