PDA

View Full Version : vag com 409-1 urgent help please

giggsy07
25th March, 2009, 08:04 PM
Hi guys hows all.Like the headline says im lookin for urgent help wit vag.Have the crack and used it.vag tells me its registered and then goes back to shareware wen i plug it in.Iv read thru the other posts guys and sorry im not totally understandin it all.any easy explanation would greatly be appreciated..Thank you..

smirnoff_rules
25th March, 2009, 09:53 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f68/vag-com-409-software-crack-25528/ come info here

david916
25th March, 2009, 09:55 PM
usually when the icon saying this requires vag to be registered appears, i go back one stage, resend crack files, [dont go back to start or it wil un register it self again as u go forward] i usually have crack files on desktop as i may need to send them a few times ,

giggsy07
25th March, 2009, 10:57 PM
usually when the icon saying this requires vag to be registered appears, i go back one stage, resend crack files, [dont go back to start or it wil un register it self again as u go forward] i usually have crack files on desktop as i may need to send them a few times ,Hi man.just to clarify are you using the vag com update program crack yes?so wen vag tells me it needs to be regeistered i just run the update program again?Thanks again...

crocket2k
25th March, 2009, 11:12 PM
tried rebooting?

giggsy07
26th March, 2009, 01:49 PM
tried rebooting?Tried everythin mate...

mufc19
15th September, 2010, 04:12 PM
I have the issue too

Furax
15th September, 2010, 05:28 PM
There was a nice copy on here that you just had a loader to run it. Try find that?

onheflop
8th October, 2010, 04:11 PM
hi having the same problem.

tried going to the link but only get a login page

Joseprobert
11th October, 2010, 10:07 PM
Hi guys hows all.Like the headline says im lookin for urgent help wit vag.Have the crack and used it.vag tells me its registered and then goes back to shareware wen i plug it in.Iv read thru the other posts guys and sorry im not totally understandin it all.any easy explanation would greatly be appreciated..Thank you..

I have a versions that works. with USB link connector.
Just copy file content in C

brchip
28th June, 2011, 04:34 PM
Anybody has a soluction for this? It keeps going back to unregistered.

dopsleutel13
1st July, 2011, 06:40 PM
I had the same problem with Vagcom 409-s and the loader was blocked by the antivirus-software even ZoneAlarm was blokking the loader .
I turn it off and vacom worked fine for me again.
maybe this will help for you too .