PDA

View Full Version : URGENT HELP PLEASE!!!

tonygauci
25th March, 2009, 08:21 PM
Can any please help me out solving this problem.
I have Ccam 2.0.11 on my PC and I need to install it on my DB 7020Si. I thank you need an answer very urgent please!!!!

thank you.

alunfennell
25th March, 2009, 09:12 PM
What image have you got on you dreambox ? most images once you have setup the IP you can download CCcam directly to the receiver if your connected to your home network, then download the keys also directly and your sorted.

Regards:
Alun

tonygauci
25th March, 2009, 10:13 PM
I have Gemini image, i did go online but couldn't find the Ccam 2.0.11 or 2.0.9 from the plugins site, But just now I used Dreambox Control Centre>Tools>Addons and some how it seemd to have installed the Ccam2.0.11. What i Can't find is where the CCam.cfg file is.
Is there a Config file for every CCam? see I have also installed CCam 2.0.4 this I have found where the .cfg file is but I can't find where the 2.0.11 .cfg file is.
Any help please?
Thank you

westkill
25th March, 2009, 11:03 PM
delete all cccam and cccam.cfg you installed
in the attached file there two tar.gz files ftp these two to the temp folder
then addons manager then manual install
cccam2.0.11 when installed will be in via the blue button
cccam2.0.10.cfg will be found in /var/etc/
this should work lol

tonygauci
25th March, 2009, 11:59 PM
Thank you I managed to instal the CCam 2.0.11 but still can't find the .cfg file. there was one and I deleted it but with the new installation there is nothing where I deleted the other one. The DreamBox stands to it name lol a Dream to set it up.
Thank you just the same for the help I give up :):giveup: