PDA

View Full Version : Audi A3 fault comunication with machine diagnosis, help please

electrones
18th May, 2013, 11:34 PM
Hi friends

I went to see one AUDI A3 S-line 2007 2.0l engine code BMM, the car is not working one year because all keys was lost, ordered a new key ready to be programmed.
I connecting the cable to obd diagnostic but there was no communication with "autocom diagnosis." tomorrow I will experiment with vcds.
checked the fuse box, searched the fuse diag. 10amp "F1" is ok, checked the engine compartment I found a "15 amp" fuse burned but i cant identify this fuse because he had no legend on box cover .
Maybe broken wires..... or connecting pins ties.....
I noticed that when the ignition connects, the electric fan connects alone, only turns off when i turn off the ignition.

Someone can help me please, suggestions.
thank in advance

ruffles1986
19th May, 2013, 01:44 AM
Hi friends

I went to see one AUDI A3 S-line 2007 2.0l engine code BMM, the car is not working one year because all keys was lost, ordered a new key ready to be programmed.
I connecting the cable to obd diagnostic but there was no communication with "autocom diagnosis." tomorrow I will experiment with vcds.
checked the fuse box, searched the fuse diag. 10amp "F1" is ok, checked the engine compartment I found a "15 amp" fuse burned but i cant identify this fuse because he had no legend on box cover .
Maybe broken wires..... or connecting pins ties.....
I noticed that when the ignition connects, the electric fan connects alone, only turns off when i turn off the ignition.

Someone can help me please, suggestions.
thank in advance

You must have +12 (30) on pins 6,5 and 3, +12 after turn key (15) on pin 18, and 1,2 and 4 GND (31).
If you haven't got +12 on pins 6,5 and 3 may be sistem relay or fuse, if not +12 on pin 18 fuse.

Check too connector clausor may be bad contact (I happened me on audi A4)

ominimicu
19th May, 2013, 12:56 PM
i m sure it s a fuse...one under the hood..cant remember which

electrones
19th May, 2013, 06:19 PM
Hi friends

Problem solved, I found almost all power connections 12volt tight evil "are all in the fuse box in the engine compartment" after a good grasp everything returned to normal.

I am grateful for the suggestions :cool::smile: