imcumen
20th May, 2013, 06:46 PM
hi to all
Need tuned peugeot 307 90cv with edc16c34 0 281 011 863 1037377751 year 2006
thanks in advance

Best Regards

pipol87
20th May, 2013, 07:45 PM
Try this +15%. CS ok :welcoming: Pass PM. If help you click "thanks".

imcumen
20th May, 2013, 11:50 PM
Try this +15%. CS ok :welcoming: Pass PM. If help you click "thanks".

thank but checksum not ok
i will try and report

pipol87
21st May, 2013, 12:04 AM
ohh sorry 1 cs not ok. Just start with winols and will be ok.

ominimicu
21st May, 2013, 01:13 PM
get a pro file mate

mishu_b
21st May, 2013, 02:52 PM
let him see the benefit of the free stuff!!!

pipol87
21st May, 2013, 05:25 PM
get a pro file mate
Who tell you this is not "pro" file? Because him have it for free?:dancing2:

ominimicu
21st May, 2013, 08:27 PM
Because checksum was not ok, that normally happens when its done fap off by software like volta, ecusafe etc..

pipol87
22nd May, 2013, 10:22 PM
But anyway if you write file most tools do cks. I dont see any problem with this.

mexanico1971
24th May, 2013, 01:36 AM
pro tuner only finish is work wend is well done !
and is work is, is life !

ominimicu
24th May, 2013, 11:33 AM
AS a general rule I never send a file if does not have checksum ok. it is also a proof of profesionality and that things are well done. I like to keep things clean and simple

camil
24th May, 2013, 11:40 AM
AS a general rule I never send a file if does not have checksum ok. it is also a proof of profesionality and that things are well done. I like to keep things clean and simple

Normally those files with 1 incorrect checksum that you notice once it's loaded in winols, are "pro" tuned in old ECM versions. I think all is said. ;)

Where i live we use to say: "Well done is, well done seems".

pipol87
24th May, 2013, 10:00 PM
Normally those files with 1 incorrect checksum that you notice once it's loaded in winols, are "pro" tuned in old ECM versions. I think all is said. ;)

Where i live we use to say: "Well done is, well done seems".
One question. Do you use ever in your life dyno, wideband lambda or egt sensor to do your profi map? People what ask here for profi tested maps will never have this because every engine is different and is in different condition and PROFI map is made ONLY for one and only one car. Every map what can finded on internet or you have from forum is SAFE or DANGER for engine but not profi. Thank you.

ominimicu
24th May, 2013, 11:05 PM
yes probably u are right. but we can rather call them tested solutions than files. even if the file is not tested itself, the results on similar engine have been tested.

Bottom line is shere, profiiiiiii tuning as u say takes time and work and knowledge, i am glad to see you are helping and offering it for free

camil
25th May, 2013, 10:05 AM
One question. Do you use ever in your life dyno, wideband lambda or egt sensor to do your profi map? People what ask here for profi tested maps will never have this because every engine is different and is in different condition and PROFI map is made ONLY for one and only one car. Every map what can finded on internet or you have from forum is SAFE or DANGER for engine but not profi. Thank you.

Don't take it personal :) i defended your free tunes in the past, you should remember.

I just say that opening a file in winols show sometimes traces of the tools used to make the tune, and now don't tell me ecm cracked versions are best tool to do this job. Good for a free tune? Yes, but can't pass for professional tune if you relay on the final user interface to correct the checksum. What about if your free file with wrong checksum is programmed by desolder psop and a flash programmer? Or the tool the user has is not able to correct checksum? Your file becomes a free ecu bricker and all your effort and good intentions go downhill.

Once more, it's nothing against you ;)

Just talking about ecm files. I know you do your best, like many other free tuners here.

Nice day
Camilo.

kennfeld
25th May, 2013, 04:27 PM
I am pro and never xsum on edc16. Cmdflash and all good tool make the ckecksum automaticaly

Take care to have yout injector codes stored. And also whole eeprom because you can damage the eeprom content during programming flash. And then you loose cruise control speed limiter injector code and lightmachine. Then your have lot errors on obd

camil
25th May, 2013, 08:00 PM
I am pro and never xsum on edc16. Cmdflash and all good tool make the ckecksum automaticaly

Take care to have yout injector codes stored. And also whole eeprom because you can damage the eeprom content during programming flash. And then you loose cruise control speed limiter injector code and lightmachine. Then your have lot errors on obd

You are pro and for your tools you don't need xsum and you know, bur what about if you make a file for me, for example, would you send it xsum corrected or not? You don't know if my tool will autocorrect it fine. ;)

If i were a pro, and had pro tools maybe would not need a file from another pro ;)

kennfeld
25th May, 2013, 08:42 PM
You are pro and for your tools you don't need xsum and you know, bur what about if you make a file for me, for example, would you send it xsum corrected or not? You don't know if my tool will autocorrect it fine. ;)

If i were a pro, and had pro tools maybe would not need a file from another pro ;)

you have strange way of thinking pro not work with china tools and
all official tools make edc16 checksums even a optican or a byteshooter or a cmdflash or galleto kess and powergate

as official licenced from EVC i have the checksums but for the cmdflash warranty they are off because if you f#ck an ecu with the file editor checksum cmd not take it under warranty because they want their tool and software make the checksum

you can ask the guys that i helped here the checksums are make if the tool not support it ;)

kennfeld
25th May, 2013, 08:43 PM
You don't know if my tool will autocorrect it fine. ;)

I am sure about my tool as it's official tool with warranty ;) not a china ....

camil
25th May, 2013, 10:30 PM
That's the whole point, if you make a file for a third person you should normally make it checksum corrected, maybe is needed to repair an ecu by desolder and reprogram by flash programmer, u never know. ;)

blackground
8th June, 2018, 12:24 PM
Can you send me the password, to test in my car??? :) Thanks