PDA

View Full Version : New to this

newtothisvu
21st May, 2013, 07:24 PM
Hi,

I just paid for my first motorised system with a vu+ solo box that has been uploaded with loads of channels (for a fee obviously). All looks good with some minor glitches e.g. cant turn it off with the normal remote but my Panasonic TV one does both? Any advise on how/where to get better channels would be good and also about the system itself.

Thanks!

mdt
21st May, 2013, 07:36 PM
Hi,

I just paid for my first motorised system with a vu+ solo box that has been uploaded with loads of channels (for a fee obviously). All looks good with some minor glitches e.g. cant turn it off with the normal remote but my Panasonic TV one does both? Any advise on how/where to get better channels would be good and also about the system itself.

Thanks!

if you mean by better channels , more stable thats the trick isnt it. get yourself an official viewing card then read,read and read some more. we cant discuss how the channels open via lan but theres lots of info on the workings of your box on here if you have a good read. if you have any questions within the rules ask away,regards mdt