PDA

View Full Version : ECU Tuning Course

junagadh
23rd May, 2013, 02:06 PM
Guys i found a website Start Ecu Remaping Business (http://ecu-remaping.blogspot.com/) they telling us to provide enough materials hardware and software to start ecu tuning business so pls tell me is is worth of doing?

ominimicu
23rd May, 2013, 02:19 PM
No wayy... I can get you that 10 times cheaper. what a f...rip off

junagadh
24th May, 2013, 04:34 PM
Ok then i m not going with that website can you provide me training on ecm titanium software? i want to learn ecu tuning.

ominimicu
24th May, 2013, 06:57 PM
Titanium is easy, but it is like....not correct, it s missing stuff. and for them everything is rpm x load , which is not . But yes totally learnable titanium...i do recomend winols if you are starter, cause once you get hold of titanium crap, it s hard to let it go :D thousands of tuners still use it and claim to be pro.

You must first learn to read and write most ecu flawless, learn about riscs, how not to take riscs, and if smth goes bad what to do.
also you need a gool tool

OVERSPEED
24th May, 2013, 08:42 PM
Titanium is easy, but it is like....not correct, it s missing stuff. and for them everything is rpm x load , which is not . But yes totally learnable titanium...i do recomend winols if you are starter, cause once you get hold of titanium crap, it s hard to let it go :D thousands of tuners still use it and claim to be pro.

You must first learn to read and write most ecu flawless, learn about riscs, how not to take riscs, and if smth goes bad what to do.
also you need a gool tool

I disagree in some part... ECM2001/Titanium are really crap about rigth infos as you said, but is very more easy than OLS to edit some maps/values when you know what you want to do.

My point is WinOLS is the best when you have A2l/Damos for that specific ECU, if you don?t have any clue about what each map/value really means it doen?t matter what you use to edit... but in this case, in my opnion ECM2001 is a quit more quick

camil
25th May, 2013, 10:10 AM
Ecm is quicker and of course you tune will be quick and with many missing maps not tuned ;)

ominimicu
25th May, 2013, 11:15 AM
ECm shows everything in RPM x LOAD. Correct? how can that ever be correct? where mm/hub, mm3 per strk.. timing degrees etc

augustinbz
25th May, 2013, 11:29 AM
I agree... ECM is a big sh*t...40% or drivers are not good. maps are not well scalled...for some maps shoud be 24x4 and in ECM is 19x4.... and list of this "BEST TUNER Software" can continue...
Ricardo, guy who made drivers... is push to make at least 50drivers/day... it is human, not robot... most of time he missed some data.

ominimicu
25th May, 2013, 11:48 AM
you know the guy that makes the drivers for alientech?

ruffles1986
25th May, 2013, 12:39 PM
any know how to edit drivers on ECM2001 6.3 or ECM titanium? i try very times to edit, but don't work, the changes not save... problem of software, crack version or me? thanks!!!

ominimicu
25th May, 2013, 03:43 PM
it s because its cracked

kennfeld
25th May, 2013, 05:01 PM
Edit work on official ecm
Axis can been corrected etc

The drivers are 10 minutes drivers
They are made during their customers have a customer waiting
Better drt can been build ;)

NASTASE
26th May, 2013, 08:39 PM
any know how to edit drivers on ECM2001 6.3 or ECM titanium? i try very times to edit, but don't work, the changes not save... problem of software, crack version or me? thanks!!!

Look here:
COME CREARE DRIVER ECM2001.wmv - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mox_0E89jho)
But ECM is a waste of time,you'll never learn anything,you will change files without understand what you're doing.