PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart - Unlock Trophies

wasi786
24th May, 2008, 11:10 AM
Anybody know any cheat codes or short cuts to unlock the trophies and players

The Noan
25th May, 2008, 09:03 AM
you could try wiisave.com as of right now it is down but it says it will be back up in a few hours. you download other peoples saved games there. if you do go that route i advise backing up your save game first.

i tried to unlock all the characters for my dbz game and i didnt quite read all the rules for it. you had to update your wii with the very first firmware update and at the time i couldnt update. so i erased my dbz and tried to put the new save on my wii. didnt work so my 11 hours of dbz was lost, i was upset. however i updated and then got the saved game that i wanted on there and everything was fine. so yea back up your saved game in case you dont like the outcome

bmansweden
25th May, 2008, 12:14 PM

Serach for a walkthrough on google...to just download a gamesave with 100% is just pure meaningless....

bmansweden
27th May, 2008, 10:52 PM

I dont think there are any ways to get around that...just start collecting dude :canabis:

But still:
If you push the +button on the wii-controller while selecting 50cc 100cc and 150cc (and so on) and then you can choose more cars/bikes, ive heard that this is supposed to be some kind of "Trophy Race" but what is that exactly and whats the difference?

bmansweden
3rd June, 2008, 08:32 PM
you could try wiisave.com as of right now it is down but it says it will be back up in a few hours. you download other peoples saved games there.

Baaah thats not cheating, its like all those places on the internet that put "go around the corner and collect the one up" under their cheat section...

if we wanted to have 100% unlocked/finished games we play it through ourself...