PDA

View Full Version : Troubles with rover 214

juniormaxxx
25th May, 2013, 02:00 PM
Hello guys I have a problem with one Rover 214 1997

It is not starting, I have fuel pump, spark, ignition, everything but cant get to open injectors.

Can someone do immooff for me I have original dump from ECU MEMS 1.9 MKC104021 eeprom inside is 93c46

this is the original dump200325 so if anyone can do immooff I would be very gratefull, it is the only solution I have left, that or new ECU which is in Croatia lottery to find.

Thank you for consideration and help.

ciptel07
25th May, 2013, 03:04 PM
write in the same way 16 bit mode it s working 100% ps cut immo line

juniormaxxx
25th May, 2013, 04:02 PM
SO nothing changed..I was suspicious in my metod for imof so I wrote youre dump..exactly the same situation ..I have fuel pump I have sparks..but no click sound on injectors....so I open ecu again ..folow trace on pcb from pin for injector..23-24 a found 2 trany on ecu housing...central pin go to injector right is ground and left is base or gate..tranys are fine they work..IF touch base with positiv I can hear injector on this side...so Iam prety sure this ecu is fryed...what do you guys thing...this is english car so we probably have members with same troubles before....MEATY where are youuuu?? I need some wisdom words from you

smirnoff_rules
25th May, 2013, 04:13 PM
they used to have problems with the injector wiring , replaced lots over the years , dont see many these days tho , cant be worth spending time on can it ?

juniormaxxx
25th May, 2013, 04:22 PM
they used to have problems with the injector wiring , replaced lots over the years , dont see many these days tho , cant be worth spending time on can it ?

yep I check this first..positiv suply power is comon for all 4 injectors its fine checked also on cranking eng. injectors are conected in paralel 2x2..so i folow only two wires to ecu..on ecu conector I can start injector buy conect them on ground...so injectors wires conectors are fine....I even can see small pulses on cranking...so there is some pulses butt to low level to openinj...hmmm maybe you are right..OK I will remove insulation and open all wires to see are they corect without strange conections

smirnoff_rules
25th May, 2013, 04:26 PM
yep I check this first..positiv suply power is comon for all 4 injectors its fine checked also on cranking eng. injectors are conected in paralel 2x2..so i folow only two wires to ecu..on ecu conector I can start injector buy conect them on ground...so injectors wires conectors are fine....I even can see small pulses on cranking...so there is some pulses butt to low level to openinj...hmmm maybe you are right..OK I will remove insulation and open all wires to see are they corect without strange conections

l used to get one of the lads to sit in the car and crank it over and bend the loom under manifold and if it tried to fire even for a second l would replace it

juniormaxxx
25th May, 2013, 07:55 PM
stil no joy... remove wiring from injectors open all insulation looks fine ...At monday I have only one another chance...from ecu pins 24-25 pull new 2 wires to conector for injec.wiring..and thats it..car is worth about 500-600eu (IF it work) so ...scrapyard will be best solution ..but dont like feeling that I cant repair this crapy