PDA

View Full Version : Safari or Mozilla

wasi786
24th May, 2008, 11:11 AM
Anyone tell me the main advatages of Safari - been using Mozilla for the last few years and have no problems

Use Safari on my phone and it seems ok but not for the PC is it worth installing

Thanks in advance

krazylegz
24th May, 2008, 11:21 AM
sure will get most saying they prefer firefox or opera since safari is quite new out on windows format, but i prefer it. it's fast and looks nice lol...oh and it has a built in spell check as i'm crap lol.

MysteryV
2nd June, 2008, 08:33 PM
Firefox...best browser of them all as its secure. You can also download plugins like noscript which stops all major scripts from running. You can then allow what scripts need to be executed to view the page. Bascially you control what downloads to your computer and what doesnt.

nara
3rd June, 2008, 12:16 AM
Safari is great on a Mac, but doesn't really seem to suit on PC. I prefer to use Opera on the PC.

redwatty
7th June, 2008, 04:56 PM
I love Safari on the pc, the way it renders is cleaner, but firefox and opera a real nice browsers, and theres also a browser called flock which is wicked if you get into all the new web 2.0 stuff like RSS feeds and social networking etc.

pedroagogo
7th June, 2008, 08:06 PM
Hey, firefox has never given me any trouble n recommend it to all but my friends uses opera but i dont like the set up really. But safari ive never heard of, would i think after reading this i will install it n have a look for myself

firel3lade
8th June, 2008, 10:50 PM
i recently installed firefox after using avant browser for a year and now i would never go back, the firefox plugins are invaluable

chuminis
9th June, 2008, 05:57 AM
mozilla is my fovorite :)

i love u mozilla