PDA

View Full Version : Uninstall Autodata in Vista os

lmtdpq
28th March, 2009, 11:38 AM
Can somebody pleeese tell how to uninstall Autodata in vista os????? I allready uninstalled adcd and adcd temp, but when i try to run 3.18 it tells me that a older version is still installed. Thank?s on advance

kaosdigital
28th March, 2009, 05:03 PM
Can somebody pleeese tell how to uninstall Autodata in vista os????? I allready uninstalled adcd and adcd temp, but when i try to run 3.18 it tells me that a older version is still installed. Thank?s on advance
You need to delete 2 folders( C:\ADCDA2 and ADCDTEMP) then reboot. Reinstall again. Good luck.

lmtdpq
29th March, 2009, 11:08 PM
You need to delete 2 folders( C:\ADCDA2 and ADCDTEMP) then reboot. Reinstall again. Good luck.
Didn?t work m8...but ty the same way :)

kaosdigital
30th March, 2009, 06:08 AM
Now, try this way again. Delete Autodata limited folder at C:\ProgramData. Then try to install again. If still doesn't work you need to delete at registry for all autodata left behind. Click Start,
type regedit in the start search box. Select File then choose export and save as Before Regedit ( incase you do something wrong then you can import back). Select Edit then choose Find and type autodata in the search box. Delete all autodata file in registry. After every thing done, reboot and install Autodata again. Good luck.

cleevesy
19th September, 2010, 06:14 PM
Sorry to jump in on a thread but when i install autodata i get not a valid integer value could u help me. many thanks

obdmaster
19th September, 2010, 06:18 PM
just contine by pressing ecsape m8, till it loads

cleevesy
19th September, 2010, 07:30 PM
Thinks OBD u leg end , took ages but worked a treat, i owe u one!

acaducati
5th October, 2010, 01:47 AM
Just delete the folder, and that she should Net. Framework 3.5.