PDA

View Full Version : = MEDLOCK = SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons - Updated Regularly.

Pages : [1] 2

Medlock
29th May, 2013, 02:06 PM
SGT BrickTop 13-06-2013 Enigma 2 Bouquets And Picons (SKY UK 28.2E)

These are a tweaked version of Sgt FlipFlop`s 17-01-2013 Enigma 2 Bouquets And Picons.

Tested and working on Dreambox DM800HD.

New Channels And Updated Picons

Currently up-to-date - 13-06-2013.

All credit to Sgt FlipFlop`s original work!

Please note these files are just my own updates to the SGT`s last 2013 release, I've only posted them purely to be of some help or use to others, apologies if you have trouble with them?

"I MAKE NO CLAIM TO OTHER BOX'S COMPATIBILITY"

==================================================
Latest Picons & Bouquet channel lists will usually be posted somewhere
near the last few posts of this thread.

happy_highlander
29th May, 2013, 07:15 PM
Nice to see the proper way to upload a list created by someone else. If it works on one e2 box m8 it will work on all

Rough Daimond
31st May, 2013, 10:54 AM
yeah..well done mate..keep up the good work

dustin2013
31st May, 2013, 09:45 PM
**** SGT BrickTop 31-05-2013 Enigma 2 Bouquets And Picons (SKY UK 28.2E) ****

This is a tweaked version of Sgt FlipFlop`s 17-01-2013 Enigma 2 Bouquets And Picons.

Tested and working on Dreambox DM800HD.

New Channels And Updated Picons

Currently up-to-date as of 31-05-2013.

All credit to Sgt FlipFlop`s original work!

"I MAKE NO CLAIM TO OTHER BOX'S COMPATIBILITY"
many thanks for the effort

Medlock
31st May, 2013, 09:50 PM
See the top post for latest update - 02-06-2013

Recent Channel Scan Update 02-06-2013

50+ new Picons added and updated.

SEE FIRST POST FOR DOWNLOAD

Found Sgt FlipFlops bouquets to be the best around.

Please note these files are just my own updates to the SGT's last 2013 release, I've only posted them purely to be of some help or use to others, apologies if you have trouble with them?

RMF
1st June, 2013, 08:51 AM
Good post mate. The only problem I see so far is that there are no BBC interactive channels. Other than that, good work.

briz
9th June, 2013, 11:02 PM
Thanks a lot for this Medlock, great work! Works a treat on my Vu+ Uxo running ViX. Hope it's not too cheeky to politely ask for a BBC Two HD logo in the next update to replace BBC HD? :-)

Medlock
12th June, 2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks a lot for this Medlock, great work! Works a treat on my Vu+ Uxo running ViX. Hope it's not too cheeky to politely ask for a BBC Two HD logo in the next update to replace BBC HD? :-)

Yeah no worries.... already done.

This OK?

thecelticfan
12th June, 2013, 10:28 PM
Looking good mate cheers.

stonewall
13th June, 2013, 11:03 AM
Medlock! Top work! The foundations lay by the Sarge and tweaked by the Medlock. Appreciated! Don?t think me as being picky but any chance of the Box nation picon being added if there is to be further updates. Top marks!!

Medlock
13th June, 2013, 12:08 PM
Medlock! Top work! The foundations lay by the Sarge and tweaked by the Medlock. Appreciated! Don***8217;t think me as being picky but any chance of the Box nation picon being added if there is to be further updates. Top marks!!

Done.

Channel scan update and a couple of new Picons (13-06-2013)

SEE FIRST POST

Medlock
14th June, 2013, 03:48 PM
== ALL NEW = SKY UK ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons ==

NORTHWEST / GRANADA REGION (Edit Your Own BBC & ITV Regional Channels To Suit Your Needs In Dreamboxedit)

Firstly...... I undertake to do this for my own benefit but will contribute what I have to assist and benefit others.

I've decided the best way forward to continue with regular ENiGMA2 and Picons bouquet updates is to start over from scratch, the channel list has been totally rebuilt, channel frequency and interactive updates should be better updated and more consistent? however I don't use interactive services so am unable to verify them, I'm also limited to a "DM800HD" box for all testing and configuration, so therefore I'm only aware of issues relating to my own image and equipment.

I've also decided to continue with the menu look of SGTFlipFlop's original bouquet, this however does require more work and all SKY channels will follow SKY UK channel format listings, they are at present unnumbered with the SKY channel numbers, only named as this seems to save confusion when updating, however that may change in the future?

With the exception of some of "SGTFlipFlop's" old Picons, it's all new, I've re-done and updated around 100 new Picons to date since the end of May 2013 and I'll continue over time to update the Picons with new images when needed using my own style.

So fingers crossed that these new bouquets are all working OK?

I appreciate there will be errors initially which I have overlooked, so please report and I'll do what I can to correct and update where necessary.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

Medlock
14th June, 2013, 03:57 PM
** New Updates Posted (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/medlock-sky-uk-28-2e-enigma2-bouquets-picons-updated-regularly-346549/#post2001592) (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/medlock-sky-uk-28-2e-enigma2-bouquets-picons-updated-regularly-346549/#post2001592)

digicon
14th June, 2013, 06:11 PM
Hi Medlock,

No need to create a new thread i have merged it with this one and have renamed your original thread to the new one you started

Thanks

sailsy
17th June, 2013, 08:02 PM
Thanks for channel list and picons watch channel seems to be only channel not working for me? Any thoughts?

Medlock
17th June, 2013, 10:41 PM
Thanks for channel list and picons watch channel seems to be only channel not working for me? Any thoughts?

Are all 3 Watch channels not working.........Watch, Watch +1 & Watch HD?

I've got them all working on my box, I'll run a full channel scan, maybe a frequency change?

sailsy
18th June, 2013, 06:33 AM
What do I do my end? Will you upload new channel list if there a problem I have a vu duo running vix thanks.
Sorry yeah all watch channels not working.

Medlock
18th June, 2013, 10:33 AM
What do I do my end? Will you upload new channel list if there a problem I have a vu duo running vix thanks.
Sorry yeah all watch channels not working.

Maybe you'll have to check your own box and transponder settings, maybe an LNB switching fault? what I can say is all 3 Watch channels are working today.

(I've a similar problem with one music channel, the fault looks to be with the C/S server CLINE, because as soon as I swap out the cline with an alternative it works straight away, maybe that might be worth looking at?)

Medlock
18th June, 2013, 10:46 AM
UPDATE: 18/06/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated channel scan, 94 additional new and updated Picons added since last update.

PICONS UPDATED:

All BBC One regional new and updated (SD)

All BBC Two regional new and updated (SD)

All Sky Movies both HD & SD channels new and updated

All MTV both HD & SD channels new and updated.

ALL ITV HD channels new and updated.

Plus 39 other individual Picons new and updated (SD/HD)

Channel listings and bouquets are positioned and in keeping with the current Sky HD layout.

(Edit Your Own BBC & ITV Region Channels In Dreamboxedit)

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

SGTFlipFlop
19th June, 2013, 03:34 PM
Top work mate

Medlock
19th June, 2013, 07:43 PM
Top work mate

Thanks Sgt's it's an honour!

However I haven't set out to steal your crown, it's just that needs must and seeing as I couldn't find anything that came close to your exceptional work, decided I'd have to have a go myself, what I did seemed to work OK for me, so decided to share what I'd done, thinking it might be of some help to others who were in the same situation as I was?

It's been a very time consuming learning curve over the last few weeks, not totally alien to me but none the less very time consuming, Just need to get to the stage of just being able to maintain it, which will happen over the next few weeks / months. I accept it's not quite in your league but I do my best.

So anytime you want to take it back Sgt it's all yours?

Hope life's treating you well?

The pretender to the crown.....................MEDLOCK

happy_highlander
19th June, 2013, 08:00 PM
You are bang on with it being hard work m8. Once you get it to maintenance only I'm sure you'll find another project. I've had my 4 lists at maintenance only for about a year now so tackled 4 and 5 Sat multi list, about 5500 services lol I've only done 1 update on the multi sat and already I'm glad when it's just my 28.2 lasts that need updating.
Keep up the good work m8. I like to see people who are prepared to learn and contribute for the good of others.

SGTFlipFlop
19th June, 2013, 08:12 PM
Glad someone has taken it over it is a very hard job and chuffed to see someone dedicated to keep updates coming, I haven't done an update since February and since I seen your post I started updating a list and I'm still at it now nearly 4? hours, Hope folk appreciate the work that you do and are rewarded in your efforts

Keep it up mate :)

zwarder
20th June, 2013, 09:09 PM
Brilliant really do appreciate this, really missed the sarge bouquets.
One thing I'm from Northern Ireland & cant find UTV in the main channel list.

Medlock
20th June, 2013, 10:27 PM
Brilliant really do appreciate this, really missed the sarge bouquets.
One thing I'm from Northern Ireland & cant find UTV in the main channel list.

No worries,

For whatever reason I don't seem to get some of the default Ireland TV channels during a channel scan, maybe because I don't have access to SKY Ireland services? Anyhow I've checked out the UTV channel and its working OK, I'll put an "Irish Variations" bouquet with most of the Irish variations channels in I can find.

So leave it with me and I'll sort it.

happy_highlander
20th June, 2013, 11:04 PM
Medlock if you are stuck for anything give me a shout by pm if you want. I'll be happy to help you out m8.

SGTFlipFlop
20th June, 2013, 11:12 PM
If you manual scan it will bring up all services, AutoBouquets scan will only bring up services from your region

Medlock
20th June, 2013, 11:17 PM
If you manual scan it will bring up all services, AutoBouquets scan will only bring up services from your region

Thanxs Sgt,

I'll run a full manual scan and see where what we have.

All part of the learning curve?..........Ha,Ha!!.

LraiZer
20th June, 2013, 11:56 PM
if you turn "Use Internal NIT Scan" option off in AutoBouquets, it will automaticaly run a manual service scan for you instead of using the data from the Network Information Table. this will then fill the lamedb with all services including none selected region and freesat services.

Medlock
21st June, 2013, 12:30 AM
if you turn "Use Internal NIT Scan" option off in AutoBouquets, it will automaticaly run a manual service scan for you instead of using the data from the Network Information Table. this will then fill the lamedb with all services including none selected region and freesat services.

Thanks, Managed to get it sorted, just ran a full manual scan and it sorted it out, wasn't aware that some of the channels were missing, anyhow just need to re-jig it all later then it's good to go.

mikeysauce
21st June, 2013, 01:50 AM
don't see the download link

digicon
21st June, 2013, 10:17 AM

Oh! Dear try reading through the 3 pages of the thread and on page 2 you will see this here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/medlock-sky-uk-28-2e-enigma2-bouquets-picons-updated-regularly-342835/index2.html#post2005077

Medlock
21st June, 2013, 11:10 AM

If your referring to the "Irish Variation" channel list its not done, when its ready I'll post it.

happy_highlander
21st June, 2013, 06:38 PM
Stick the irish channels in a bouquet on there own and let them either use that or they can drag them across same as the other users do with their regional variations lol

Medlock
22nd June, 2013, 12:24 AM
Stick the irish channels in a bouquet on there own and let them either use that or they can drag them across same as the other users do with their regional variations lol

Looks like I've got it sorted, seems to be working OK. so hope to post a full channel list this weekend?

Medlock
22nd June, 2013, 10:58 AM
UPDATE: 22/06/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets and Picons - 22/06/13

12 new updated Picons added also

This update has a "Irish Variations" Bouquet.

Not sure of all the Irish variations channels, Comedy Central`s etc, so if those that use them want to post which they are I'll add then next time round.

Channel listings and bouquets are positioned and in keeping with the current Sky HD layout.

(Edit Your Own BBC & ITV Region Channels In DreamboxEDIT)

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

jewels01
23rd June, 2013, 07:11 PM
Stiil Disney hd problem and sky select?

Medlock
23rd June, 2013, 07:48 PM
Stiil Disney hd problem and sky select?

Both channels working fine from where I am.

jewels01
23rd June, 2013, 08:31 PM
Not sure what Im doing wrong, sd works fine just the hd version even when I click all channels and select from there. Any ideas? ps you doing a good job! (ex B16 MCC user)

Medlock
23rd June, 2013, 08:51 PM
Not sure what Im doing wrong, sd works fine just the hd version even when I click all channels and select from there. Any ideas? ps you doing a good job! (ex B16 MCC user)

Maybe worth going back to your previous channel list just to make sure all was working prior or if others are having the same problem they maybe able to help?

Nurspec
24th June, 2013, 07:35 PM

I have the same problem, has only stared happening since i installed the 28.2 Auto Bouquet Plugin by Lraizer.

happy_highlander
24th June, 2013, 08:58 PM
Not meaning to intrude on your thread Medlock but can you two lads that are having problems with the two channels check the frequency and pids and more importantly the fec to see if they match the kos settings or post them on thread and I'll check them. If they do match do a single transponder scan. The channels should then work but the fec may have changed. Don't ask me why it does it but since changing my setup to using a diseqc switch itv hd will only work with different fec on same tp settings.

jewels01
25th June, 2013, 08:07 PM
Would I supply this by going into dreambox edit to view bouquet or do I get the information another way for you. Many thanks for taking the time to help.

jewels01
25th June, 2013, 08:20 PM
My Disney HD is 12168 V29500 3/4 QPSK if that helps

happy_highlander
25th June, 2013, 09:12 PM
Those settings are correct. You haven't given me the pid but no matter. On the same transponder you have sky modern greats sky drama sky scifi/horror and sky comedy all hd. If you can see these then the video pid must be wrong for Disney. If you do a single transponder scan on this transponder it should sort Disney for you.

jewels01
26th June, 2013, 02:10 PM
Yeah they all work, and did a manual scan still just a black screen. Can I moanullay modify the PID and what should it be.

Cheers

SGTFlipFlop
26th June, 2013, 02:33 PM
These settings are all that are needed, Check attachments

SGTFlipFlop
26th June, 2013, 02:47 PM
Try this see if it eliminates the problem

jewels01
26th June, 2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks for all your help guys but still no joy, as I say SD Disney perfect :(

SGTFlipFlop
26th June, 2013, 05:41 PM
Try one last thing, Either Reboot your box or pull the power supply out and try again, Might work

Maliksaab
26th June, 2013, 09:46 PM
Where is the laterst SKY HD bouquet file? How do I download please?

thompso24
26th June, 2013, 11:17 PM
HI,trying to load the lastest bouqeut and am getting this message??
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/lamedb" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

can anyone help pls
regards neil

SGTFlipFlop
26th June, 2013, 11:23 PM
Close down and try again, also make sure DBE is set to Settings type-4 (Tools>Toggle Between Version 2-4)

thompso24
26th June, 2013, 11:36 PM
thank for quick reponse stg Dreambox response: Login successful.
** Getting directory list /etc/enigma2/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

getting this now??

SGTFlipFlop
26th June, 2013, 11:43 PM
Try this guide :- http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/

Make sure all settings are correct, For example the paths are correct for sending the files to your Enigma2 machine by following step 2 on the guide

thompso24
26th June, 2013, 11:53 PM
many thanks stg will have a go cheers

happy_highlander
27th June, 2013, 07:52 AM
Are you using the latest dbe if not then try that if you are try an older one

thompso24
27th June, 2013, 06:36 PM
YES i on the new dbe but still showing ** Getting directory list /etc/enigma2/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

happy_highlander
27th June, 2013, 07:08 PM
Give me half an hour or so and I'll send you my e2 list to test with. Doubt if it will work though if the one from the sarge won't send.

thompso24
27th June, 2013, 07:23 PM
many thanks mate ,it comes up on the screen software problem need to restart on a green screen as well when rebooting?

happy_highlander
27th June, 2013, 07:38 PM
What box and image are you using and here you go http://www.mediafire.com/download/32rnd2u2dt1rni4/H_H-Single_sat-e2-_23-06-13.rar this is a one time only upload for this list as it is too much hassle removing all the parts to the site it is linked to.

thompso24
27th June, 2013, 07:42 PM
dreambox 800hd and openpli

lezybone
29th June, 2013, 01:08 PM
thnx bro
do you have enigma1 bouquet too ?
thnx

lezybone
29th June, 2013, 01:10 PM
hi SGTFlipFlop (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/80211-sgtflipflop/)

do you have enigma1 bouquet too
thanks

Pillhead
29th June, 2013, 09:16 PM
ive got a alien 8900 running enigma 2 and the open arp image and i cant get picons to work in there normal location? any hints?

could i make a folder on the heard drive /media/picons i think it used to be on the dream box 800?

nojo100
3rd July, 2013, 11:22 PM
hi SGTFlipFlop (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/80211-sgtflipflop/)
do you have enigma1 bouquet too
thanks

Hi same question lucking for E1 for 28E
Please help
Thank You

mtv1
4th July, 2013, 07:23 PM
sly sports 2 hd has changed to 12343h 29500 3/4 :)

Medlock
4th July, 2013, 08:16 PM
UPDATE: 04/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Full Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 04/07/13

16 new updated Picons added

Updated "Irish Variations" Bouquet.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

stonewall
4th July, 2013, 09:55 PM
Top work again!!! Very much appreciated!!! All organized and in the famous Sarge's format. Hope these updates continue as anybody who has meddled in trying to sort a channel list knows how time consuming all the work is. Cheers Medlock!!!!!!!!

Medlock
5th July, 2013, 11:44 AM
Top work again!!! Very much appreciated!!! All organized and in the famous Sarge's format. Hope these updates continue as anybody who has meddled in trying to sort a channel list knows how time consuming all the work is. Cheers Medlock!!!!!!!!

Thanxs

It was a bit last minute this update, ironically I don't watch that much TV so wasn't aware there were so many channel changes.

The more often you do it the easier it gets, but it still takes time to do........ "It's A Work In Progress Project".

MEDLOCK

browno
6th July, 2013, 07:53 AM
hi,
When i send these to the dreambox i dont get any channels , any idea?

digicon
6th July, 2013, 08:56 AM
When you sent them over did you have the 'Remove unused bouquets' ticked and then do a full enigma2 restart on the box

CableFella
6th July, 2013, 10:48 PM
It's great to see someone able and willing to pick this up and run with it. I do have one request (doesn't everyone?).

I control my DM800HD with a "turn of the century" original Tivo. Therefore I would need the bouquets to follow S*y channel numbering.....as SGTFlipFlop version did. Is there a (relatively easy) way to do this in the future?

I'm sure most people don't care about this S*y channel numbering but there must be a small number of us that do want/need it. And I would really appreciate a source of regular bouquet updates.

Thanks

Medlock
7th July, 2013, 10:45 AM
It's great to see someone able and willing to pick this up and run with it. I do have one request (doesn't everyone?).

I control my DM800HD with a "turn of the century" original Tivo. Therefore I would need the bouquets to follow S*y channel numbering.....as SGTFlipFlop version did. Is there a (relatively easy) way to do this in the future?

I'm sure most people don't care about this S*y channel numbering but there must be a small number of us that do want/need it. And I would really appreciate a source of regular bouquet updates.

Thanks

As stated in the first post of this thread and other posts I've made " I UNDERTAKE TO DO THIS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT " if what I have done and posted is of benefit or use to you, I'm pleased to of helped.

I have never made any claim or offer of bespoke channel list / bouquets or functionality to those requesting them.

The point you make in your statement " there must be a small number of us that do want/need " may I suggest to you that you create these channel list / bouquets with the required functionality then post to help those that need it.

Under no circumstances have a I set out to claim Sgt FlipFlops crown, he is welcome to continue with his excellent work and I will be more than happy to take advantage of any future contribution he has to offer or anybody else that wishes to post channel lists.

These channel list bouquets and updated Picons are my own work, I simply followed Sgt FlipFlops format style because it's what I have got used to and like the layout.

MEDLOCK

digicon
7th July, 2013, 11:01 AM

Thanks

What you are asking for has already been done with the Auto bouquet maker for E2 read this thread here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/

thaskitz
13th July, 2013, 09:36 PM
Guys. I think we all need to remember that Medlock does this very time consuming process for himself, and like the Sarge is gracious enough to share what he does for the rest of us.
Every time i see a post asking for other options i (as i did with sarge) cringe, as it soon is a non stop flow of requests for all manner of things and i don't think most people realize just how time consuming it is.

Just as easy as it is given to us, if it becomes a ballache it can be taken away. Something as simple as liking/thanking the post goes a long way.

Sorry to rant but i feel there should be more appreciation for what is done!

As stated in the first post of this thread and other posts I've made " I UNDERTAKE TO DO THIS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT " if what I have done and posted is of benefit or use to you, I'm pleased to of helped.

I have never made any claim or offer of bespoke channel list / bouquets or functionality to those requesting them.

The point you make in your statement " there must be a small number of us that do want/need " may I suggest to you that you create these channel list / bouquets with the required functionality then post to help those that need it.

Under no circumstances have a I set out to claim Sgt FlipFlops crown, he is welcome to continue with his excellent work and I will be more than happy to take advantage of any future contribution he has to offer or anybody else that wishes to post channel lists.

These channel list bouquets and updated Picons are my own work, I simply followed Sgt FlipFlops format style because it's what I have got used to and like the layout.

MEDLOCK

burnsidea
14th July, 2013, 04:47 PM
my sky Sports HD 2 is now showing saying SID not found in PAT only just started this in last couple of days anyone else noticed this?

burnsidea
14th July, 2013, 04:56 PM
updated to july's Bouquets now has ashes as sports 2 thanks Medlock always!!

Medlock
18th July, 2013, 12:44 AM
UPDATE: 18/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Full Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 18/07/13

18 new updated Picons added, plus new channels.

Includes "Irish Variations" Bouquet.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

Spodge007
20th July, 2013, 10:54 PM
Does anyone have an issue with the BoxNation channel...?

Can someone please confirm it works...?

Cheers,

Spodge

maca
20th July, 2013, 10:57 PM
Ask your gift provider if he pays for said chnll

Spodge007
20th July, 2013, 11:21 PM
I am the provider! lol

Yes I do pay for the channel, it was working fine, but I've not watched it for a few months and it has now stopped working for some reason!

Don't worry I will connect my original sly box up and see if it works through that.

Cheers,

Spodge

happy_highlander
21st July, 2013, 12:28 AM
Working perfect on all my lists with no recent changes to tp, check tp with kos is easy to miss them if they slip a sneaky change in.

Edit.......not watched it for a few months... and you expect it still to be there. Download medlocks latest list I'm sure it will be working on that

Medlock
21st July, 2013, 11:45 AM
Just checked and BoxNation is working perfectly.

happy_highlander
21st July, 2013, 03:32 PM
Just checked and BoxNation is working perfectly.

I had a fair idea yours would be m8 he is using settings months old which I didn't notice when I first replied hence the edit

Spodge007
22nd July, 2013, 07:07 PM
Gents,

I am NOT using settings that are months old...I loaded Medlocks latest bouquets and the channel is not working...When I said I've not tried it for months I meant not watched that channel for months, I still keep my channel lists as up-to-date as possible! :joyous:

Anyway thanks for the replies...

I have just tried hooking up my old sly hd box to see if it works on there and it does! I wonder if I need to upgrade the version of oscam I'm using or something...? I know BoxNation only every used to work with oscam... I'm pretty sure that the channel frequency is correct as I do not receive a tune fail, however I do get a black screen, so it appears for some reason the channel is not being decrypted.

Any ideas...?

Also if the site mods would like me to start a separate thread on this let me know and I will! :cheers:

Spodge

Medlock
22nd July, 2013, 09:39 PM
Eurosport 2 HD
More 4 HD

Looks like the frequencies have changed?

stonewall
22nd July, 2013, 09:50 PM
Gents,

I am NOT using settings that are months old...I loaded Medlocks latest bouquets and the channel is not working...When I said I've not tried it for months I meant not watched that channel for months, I still keep my channel lists as up-to-date as possible! :joyous:

Anyway thanks for the replies...

I have just tried hooking up my old sly hd box to see if it works on there and it does! I wonder if I need to upgrade the version of oscam I'm using or something...? I know BoxNation only every used to work with oscam... I'm pretty sure that the channel frequency is correct as I do not receive a tune fail, however I do get a black screen, so it appears for some reason the channel is not being decrypted.

Any ideas...?

Also if the site mods would like me to start a separate thread on this let me know and I will! :cheers:

Spodge

Spodge mate
It is obviously not a bouquets issue as all of us who have used Medlocks quality bouquets would be having the same problems. I think you need to look at other aspects of your setup. Your negative comments re: Medlocks hard work may I feel be counter productive. The guy openly say he sharing his hard work which works for him. If it doesnt work for you, then dont download and create your own!!

Spodge007
22nd July, 2013, 10:10 PM
Spodge mate
It is obviously not a bouquets issue as all of us who have used Medlocks quality bouquets would be having the same problems. I think you need to look at other aspects of your setup. Your negative comments re: Medlocks hard work may I feel be counter productive. The guy openly say he sharing his hard work which works for him. If it doesnt work for you, then dont download and create your own!!

Hi Stonewall,

You are correct it is not a bouquets issue, sorry I thought that was clear in my last post...

I don't believe I made any negative comments (apologies if it came across that way), just defended myself over incorrect assumptions made by happy_highlander about what I had actually meant.

I have told Medlock that I think he is doing a fantastic job and really appreciate his hard work, so the last thing I would want to do is offend him!

Again as you rightly say it is down to another aspect in my setup (also mentioned in my previous post). I was just looking for some advice from anyone that may understand what could be causing the issue.

Anyway this is the wrong place to be discussing this, so apologies Medlock and thanks again for sharing all of your hard work with us.

Regards,

Spodge

Medlock
23rd July, 2013, 12:21 AM
UPDATE: 23/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 23-07-2013

Eurosport 2 HD
More 4 HD

I know it's a pain that some of the channels frequencies keep changing, but that's the nature of the game, cat and mouse.
Anyhow this is an updated channel list and a weekend spent tinkering with many Picon updates.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

stigmata1823
23rd July, 2013, 03:12 PM
UPDATE: 23/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 23-07-2013

Eurosport 2 HD
More 4 HD

I know it's a pain that some of the channels frequencies keep changing, but that's the nature of the game, cat and mouse.
Anyhow this is an updated channel list and a weekend spent tinkering with many Picon updates.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

hi mate could you add ITV BORDER for SW scotland in next release as have to manually scan then add to channels and could box office channels be 701 702 etc keep up the good work buddy its appreciated by all

Medlock
23rd July, 2013, 03:40 PM
hi mate could you add ITV BORDER for SW scotland in next release as have to manually scan then add to channels and could box office channels be 701 702 etc keep up the good work buddy its appreciated by all

Yet again I reiterate my previous posts / statements, I do not offer bespoke channel list!!!

"As stated in the first post of this thread and other posts I've made " I UNDERTAKE TO DO THIS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT " if what I have done and posted is of benefit or use to you, I'm pleased to of helped".

What I post is offered......."as is"

MEDLOCK

stigmata1823
23rd July, 2013, 06:54 PM
Yet again I reiterate my previous posts / statements, I do not offer bespoke channel list!!!

"As stated in the first post of this thread and other posts I've made " I UNDERTAKE TO DO THIS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT " if what I have done and posted is of benefit or use to you, I'm pleased to of helped".

What I post is offered......."as is"

MEDLOCK

ah sorry buddy must of mis read that lol

Medlock
24th July, 2013, 09:54 PM
UPDATE: 24/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 24-07-2013

Sky Sports News HD
Discovery HD

For those that don't want to manually edit the updated channel frequencies here is the latest SKY UK channel list.

Plus more updated Picons mainly ESPN and KIDS plus others.

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

grogking
25th July, 2013, 12:35 AM
hi medlock....top work and just what i was looking for being in the granada area!
just one thing ...how do install the picons that are missing from my box? i have downloaded your file but not sure what to do with it!
thanks again and i will be following this thread very closely!
cheers

Medlock
25th July, 2013, 12:44 AM
hi medlock....top work and just what i was looking for being in the granada area!
just one thing ...how do install the picons that are missing from my box? i have downloaded your file but not sure what to do with it!
thanks again and i will be following this thread very closely!
cheers

You need to FTP the Picon folder to your box, best to delete the old Picons folder rather than overwrite it.

Located - "usr/share/enigma2"

grogking
25th July, 2013, 09:24 AM
Cheers i will do it when i get home.....is the channels that have changed....ie ssn hd , eurosport 2 etc all be changed?

Medlock
25th July, 2013, 06:42 PM
DreamboxEDIT Picon & Bouquets Video Tutorial

Here is a tutorial on how to FTP Picons and bouquets to a DM800HD DREAMBOX box, In this video you will see how you setup DBE & DCC, there are many combinations and Enigma2 images that are in use, but the fundamentals are probably the same on whatever box image you use.

IMPORTANT: You MUST check your OWN box image folder / file location settings?

Download Video - Picon & Boquets Turorial (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)

(https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)Watch Here On YOUTUBE (http://youtu.be/NWLvffUZLSM)

Both the YouTube and Download video have "Annotation Notes" to better explain , the YouTube video can be viewed at 720 HD. (Download For High Resolution)

MEDLOCK

grogking
26th July, 2013, 10:41 AM
You need to FTP the Picon folder to your box, best to delete the old Picons folder rather than overwrite it.

Located - "usr/share/enigma2"
is it piconlcd i should delete from usr>shsre>enigma2 ?

rains_kars
26th July, 2013, 01:43 PM
Medlock thanks for taking up the mantle from sgtflipflop your work is much appreciated :)

Medlock
27th July, 2013, 09:28 AM
is it piconlcd i should delete from usr>shsre>enigma2 ?

First make sure you know your Picon folder location, only DELETE it if you intend to COPY the new folder to the same LOCATION.

I'm only able to give my experience using a DM800HD with the image I have, if you post the BOX AND IMAGE details that you're
using maybe others on here will be able to help out, also if you watch the YouTube video link I've posted you may better understand?

Download Video - Picon & Boquets Turorial (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)

(https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)Watch Here On YOUTUBE (http://youtu.be/NWLvffUZLSM)

Both the YouTube and Download video have "Annotation Notes" to better explain , the YouTube video can be viewed at 720 HD. (Download For High Resolution)

Might also be worth reading this thread by Sgt FlipFlop to see if it answers your question?

Sgt FlipFlop - DBE Guide (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/)

grogking
27th July, 2013, 10:09 AM
ok medlock i watched the video but im none the wiser for my box

i have a vu+ duo running black hole 2.0.3

cheers

Spodge007
27th July, 2013, 12:48 PM
Grogking,

I'm sure there are plugins you can download for that image that will achieve the same result...have you looked what available plugins there are using your vu+ duo remote control...?

I have just download and installed the 'AutoBouquet E2' plugin for my DM800, I'm using the DBUK image though. I'm sure I saw some picon plugin available as well so they should be available for you too...have a good look through it will be much easier for you to do it this way! :-)

Btw for those that are interested the 'AutoBouquet E2' plugin looks pretty good, can't say for sure if the lists are as spot on as Medlocks but they look ok to me, check it out! ;-)

Spodge

grogking
27th July, 2013, 01:54 PM
i did have auto bouqets on my old image but i cant find it now

Heisenberg
27th July, 2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the Picons i appreciate it.

happy_highlander
28th July, 2013, 12:56 AM
ok medlock i watched the video but im none the wiser for my box

i have a vu+ duo running black hole 2.0.3

cheers

Picons for the vu running Blackhole can go in media/usb or (and this is of the top of my head ) usr/share/enigma2

malkin
29th July, 2013, 08:23 PM
ESPNHD HAS CHANGED FREQUENCY NOW TO 11585 H 29500 DVB-S2 QPSK 3/4 WAIT FOR UPTODATE CHANNEL LIST FOR MEDLOCK
THANKS MEDLOCK FOR ALL UR HARD WORK

Medlock
29th July, 2013, 11:00 PM
ESPNHD HAS CHANGED FREQUENCY NOW TO 11585 H 29500 DVB-S2 QPSK 3/4 WAIT FOR UPTODATE CHANNEL LIST FOR MEDLOCK
THANKS MEDLOCK FOR ALL UR HARD WORK

There changing frequencies daily at the moment there were 4 last week now this one today, might just see how it pans out over the next few days?

bloodscrap
30th July, 2013, 10:26 AM
I dont know why they keep doing this... Its really annoying, its probably something to do with keeping chimps employed or something so they have something to do.

Medlock
30th July, 2013, 11:08 AM
I dont know why they keep doing this... Its really annoying, its probably something to do with keeping chimps employed or something so they have something to do.

YES........... But this inconvenience has to be factored in when you decide to take an alternative route to the mainstream satellite / cable service providers with their proprietary hardware.

A pain yes, but................ THAT'S THE GAME!

Medlock
30th July, 2013, 11:56 AM
UPDATE: 30/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 30-07-2013

ESPN HD
ESPN
SYFY HD

For those that don't want to manually edit the updated channel frequencies here is the latest SKY UK channel list.

(https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)DreamboxEDIT - ENiGMA2 Bouquets and Picons Video Tutorial

Download Here - Picon & Boquets Turorial Video (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)

Watch Here On - YOUTUBE (http://youtu.be/NWLvffUZLSM)

Both the updated YouTube and Download video NOW have embedded "Annotation Notes" to better explain, the YouTube video can be viewed at 720 HD. (Download For Best Resolution)

MEDLOCK

bloodscrap
30th July, 2013, 12:14 PM
Yeah thats true, but there seems no logical reason for them moving them about all the time, thats my point :D Thanks for all the great work :D

grogking
30th July, 2013, 06:38 PM
how do i manually update the channels medlock? is there a tutorial?
cheers

digicon
30th July, 2013, 06:42 PM
Yeah thats true, but there seems no logical reason for them moving them about all the time, thats my point :D Thanks for all the great work :D

They $ly can do exactly what they want when they want as they know full well there official STB has no problem with the changes it does it automatically without the viewer even noticing.

Welcome to the satellite hobby its all fun and games from here on in.

happy_highlander
30th July, 2013, 07:17 PM
cheers

If you know the new setting do a single transponder scan

Medlock
30th July, 2013, 07:59 PM
cheers

These days I personally prefer to carry out a full update scan rather than just re-tune single channels, that way I know it's ALL up to date......but each to his own?

happy_highlander
31st July, 2013, 12:00 AM
I always do a full scan as well Medlock but if they are only wanting one channel until you do the hard work and sort everything out that has changed it will do the job. We all know the plug and play brigade are reluctant to help themselves. No offence to grogking as he is asking for a tutorial to learn but he is one of a rare breed.

hkambo
31st July, 2013, 11:40 AM
I have been using flipflop bouquets for a long time and its great you are continueing his excellent work ...
However when i untar MEDLOCK ENiGMA2 24.07.13.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f216/210695d1374699190-medlock-sky-uk-28-2e-enigma2-bouquets-picons-updated-regularly-medlock-enigma2-24.07.13.rar) I only get a single file produced ( usually it creates a bunch of individual files )
When i try to open this file using dreamboxEDIT i get an error
Directory " C:\Dreambox\MEDLOCK ENIGMA2 30.07.13 " contains no file called "services"
You must first use the FTP option to copy all the necessary files from the dreambox to your PC

so do i have to ftp files from my DM800 first and then open up your file ??

hkambo
31st July, 2013, 11:53 AM
please ignore above...looks like problem was with my winrar

maca
31st July, 2013, 12:15 PM
Try 7zip mate its faultless :top:

grogking
31st July, 2013, 06:06 PM
These days I personally prefer to carry out a full update scan rather than just re-tune single channels, that way I know it's ALL up to date......but each to his own?
so if i do a full channel scan all the channels will stay the same in my bouqets but the channels will work?

happy_highlander
31st July, 2013, 07:51 PM
No m8 if you do a full scan all the services we be up to date. Depending on how you do it either all the original channels will still be there that don't work of the way I do it is to clear previous settings before scan so all old channels are deleted from bouquets. You then send new scan to a save location on pc via dbe. You then load the channel list you are using before the scan into dbe and select tools then compare services to other services on disk. Choose the lame.db from the new scan as your you're compare file. This will bring up a new screen in dbe where all channels that need deleting will be red, name changes will be Blue and new channels will be green. Make a note of all the changes you want to make then select which changes you want to make and select update active file set with changes. Now you will be back to normal dbe screen where all the changes you have selected will be a different shade in left hand services pane. You then just go down the services list adding the new services to favorites list.
That is how to update a channel list. Maybe folk will show a bit more appreciation now they know how is done and the time it takes.
By the way always save any changes into a brand new folder never ever just click save to over write existing files.

millkman
31st July, 2013, 07:53 PM
Many thanks m8
your work much appreciated here.....

always used Sgt Flip Flop
and glad someone carrying on the good work...

one small thing, sorry,
am a bit of a numpty, unsure how to add my regional variatio as it is not in Regional folder?

grogking
31st July, 2013, 08:09 PM
you can manualy move them using your remote from the all channels and move them to the bouquet of you choice...its a bit long winded but it works as i have done it like this

cagneyboy
1st August, 2013, 03:17 PM
Where is the download for the channel list, I cant find it on first page

happy_highlander
1st August, 2013, 03:28 PM
New lists are always near the end of a thread m8 http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=2043885

Medlock
1st August, 2013, 07:02 PM
Where is the download for the channel list, I cant find it on first page

Undertaken a bit of "Digital-Kaos" housekeeping, the attachments folder was getting bloated and confusing when posting new posts, therefore deleted outdated attachments older than one calendar month, latest Picons & Bouquet channel lists will usually be posted somewhere near the last few posts of this thread.

craigheathcote1
2nd August, 2013, 12:21 AM
hi have you got a working espn channel on enigma 1 for dm500 thanks

Medlock
2nd August, 2013, 01:41 AM
hi have you got a working espn channel on enigma 1 for dm500 thanks

You'll find the answer in the title of this thread ......."SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons".

Sydk
4th August, 2013, 06:35 PM
im logged in and have 'liked' the thread, but I still cant see the files to download. What am I doing wrong? great work btw.:joyous:

andy91
4th August, 2013, 06:40 PM
im logged in and have 'liked' the thread, but I still cant see the files to download. What am I doing wrong? great work btw.:joyous:

If you have read the rules and read about the introductory post you would have read it takes 20 minutes for the dk server to update so you can download. Andy.

Medlock
6th August, 2013, 12:54 PM
UPDATE: 06/08/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 06-08-2013

This latest channel scan update is mainly a tidy up of the obsolete sports channels and the like,
Just keeping things as bang up to date as possible for those that want it

(https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)DreamboxEDIT - ENiGMA2 Bouquets and Picons Video Tutorial

Download Here - Picon & Boquets Turorial Video (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByIeeTD13tUCRkJ0ZTJ0eUd6REU/edit?usp=sharing)

Both the YouTube and Download video have embedded "Annotation Notes" to better explain,
the YouTube video can also be viewed at 720 HD. (Download For Best Resolution)

MEDLOCK

grogking
6th August, 2013, 03:02 PM
what channels have changed medlock? i havent noticed any missing?

andy91
6th August, 2013, 03:07 PM

Have a look here mate it will tell you what channels have changed frequency or have stopped transmitting, Andy. Most recent updates (28.2E) - KingOfSat (http://en.kingofsat.net/news28.2E.php)

Medlock
6th August, 2013, 04:57 PM

This latest channel scan update is mainly a tidy up of the obsolete sports channels and the like, Just keeping things as bang up to date as possible for those that want it.

toe471
7th August, 2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks for your work here Medley its all good!!! but I dont suppose you could help me here?

My flash is open pli sim2 on a DM800HDse, I have the Sgt FlipFlop channel listing on and now i have managed to put your updated picon pack across, they are all spot on even the oled's are good as well but when i get to the sly sports chans they dont come up? only sly 3 comes on?

Am I doing something wrong matey??

Medlock
7th August, 2013, 10:47 PM
Thanks for your work here Medley its all good!!! but I dont suppose you could help me here?

My flash is open pli sim2 on a DM800HDse, I have the Sgt FlipFlop channel listing on and now i have managed to put your updated picon pack across, they are all spot on even the oled's are good as well but when i get to the sly sports chans they dont come up? only sly 3 comes on?

Could be some sort of conflict? Did you delete the old Picons / Picons folder, before you copied the new ones over?

Best to use the latest channel list with these Picon packs, there have been many changes since Sgt FlipFlops last release back in January.

happy_highlander
8th August, 2013, 02:33 PM

The reason this is happening is because the picons are matched to the service id not the channel name. As there is about three versions of each sports channel it is clear that medlock is using one that has a different sid to the one in the sarges bouquet. The only way you will get a perfect match is to do as Medlock says and use his latest list with his matching picon set.

grogking
9th August, 2013, 10:33 PM
just a quick post to say i have only just got round to sorting my picons out and they are spot on.
top work medlock!

volvtech
11th August, 2013, 09:47 PM
Thank You Medlock Bouquet and Picons working perfect on Vu Solo2 running BH 2.0.5 Hyperspace.

Excellent work and very much appreciated.

Just one question.

If I flash my box will i have to do a full scan again or will FTP'ing the bouquet over give me all my channels?

Thanks

happy_highlander
11th August, 2013, 10:21 PM
Just ftp the channel list back in m8 thats the idea of them.

tealady
12th August, 2013, 01:26 PM
i cant see the download file in first post, am i daft here??? :-(

grogking
12th August, 2013, 05:46 PM
i cant see the download file in first post, am i daft here??? :-(
latest update is on page 9

volvtech
12th August, 2013, 09:48 PM
Just ftp the channel list back in m8 thats the idea of them.

Thanks Happyhighlander,I bit the bullet and tried it last night-all ok!

I'm a total noob to this satellite carry on......very time consuming!

|ih4x|
16th August, 2013, 11:13 PM
fao medlock

by any chance could you make auto bouquets plugin as i prefer your bouquets over ratz

Medlock
16th August, 2013, 11:40 PM
fao medlock

by any chance could you make auto bouquets plugin as i prefer your bouquets over ratz

Auto Bouquets Plugin??????????

I suggest you read back through this thread to other posts I've made.......... you'll find your answer.

deadlyminimee1983
17th August, 2013, 06:12 AM
I am after a channel list which is sky numbered i.e 101 for bbc one, 401 for sky sport 1hd.... I can not use an auto plugin. I was using silverfox0786 but i can not find an updated version....

any help would be much appreciated.thanks

CableFella
18th August, 2013, 12:34 AM
I am after a channel list which is sky numbered i.e 101 for bbc one, 401 for sky sport 1hd.... I can not use an auto plugin. I was using silverfox0786 but i can not find an updated version....

any help would be much appreciated.thanks

You might find what you are looking for at Post #135 on page http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/index9.html The file is called enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.rar

It assumes that you have a compatible Dreambox eg 800HD. [This an auto plugin. I didn't understand why you say could NOT use an autoupdating plug-in]. I also used Silverfox and failed to find a recent update. The auto plugin works just fine for me and is pretty flexible in configuration.

Crucially, it does keep the Sly channel numbering system

You might like to give it a try.....

deadlyminimee1983
19th August, 2013, 11:34 AM
You might find what you are looking for at Post #135 on page http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/index9.html The file is called enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel.rar

It assumes that you have a compatible Dreambox eg 800HD. [This an auto plugin. I didn't understand why you say could NOT use an autoupdating plug-in]. I also used Silverfox and failed to find a recent update. The auto plugin works just fine for me and is pretty flexible in configuration.

Crucially, it does keep the Sly channel numbering system

You might like to give it a try.....

i have a QBOXHD mini. the auto plugin doesn't work.. ive tried it many times in the past.

cobra1423
20th August, 2013, 06:34 AM
here try this m8 see if it helps you out

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 28.2E- E2 bouquets & picons 08-08-13.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/240584332/ba6798c/28.2E-_E2_bouquets__picons_08-08-13.rar.html)

deadlyminimee1983
20th August, 2013, 07:27 PM
Afraid this doesn't work the way I need either. Thanks though

here try this m8 see if it helps you out

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 28.2E- E2 bouquets & picons 08-08-13.rar (http://hotfile.com/dl/240584332/ba6798c/28.2E-_E2_bouquets__picons_08-08-13.rar.html)

wcsdavid
23rd August, 2013, 12:11 PM
UPDATE: 30/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 30-07-2013

ESPN HD
ESPN
SYFY HD

Both the updated YouTube and Download video NOW have embedded "Annotation Notes" to better explain, the YouTube video can be viewed at 720 HD. (Download For Best Resolution)

MEDLOCK

oN YOUR VIDEO FOR THE PICONS i only have 1 picon folder on my desktop with the picons in it but when watching your video it seems you have a .txt file too for picons how do i create that?

wcsdavid
23rd August, 2013, 12:13 PM
Where do i get "The Picon Path"

happy_highlander
23rd August, 2013, 06:58 PM
Usually media>usb

grogking
24th August, 2013, 10:33 AM
we all like a bit of hard core ~~~~ but i dont think this is really the thread for it!

cobra1423
24th August, 2013, 04:06 PM
no problem I will move it.

Medlock
24th August, 2013, 07:24 PM
Where do i get "The Picon Path"

You Don't Need Any Text File...........The notepad text file in the video was just to show the path to the picon folder on the enigma2 box, all you're doing is transferring from one folder to another, just the other folder is on a enigma2 box, follow the video and substitute the path for wherever your picon folder is, the video shows this.

/usr/share/enigma2/picon

Only able to show how and what works for me.

cagneyboy
29th August, 2013, 11:23 AM
Can anyone help with this error, when I try to send/receive channel lists to my dreambox I keep getting this error in dreambox edit, it was working fine before but I must have changed a setting or something.

Invalid or damaged services file found, unable to continue loading!The services file missing in one or more required sections.

Check that the file contains the following sections:

Transponders
--Data--
End

Services
--Data--
End

toe471
7th September, 2013, 01:39 PM
There have been a few channel changes now so we may need a new update? would you be able to do an update when your ready MEDLOCK, I appreciate you doing this buddy!!

happy_highlander
7th September, 2013, 01:54 PM
Comments like that are what stops people uploading lists. I'm sure Medlock is aware of the changes but new channel lists are a bonus that are provided by people who take the time to learn and produce them for themselves. If you need the new channels I suggest you learn how to update the list. Medlock has even provided a tutorial for you. Can't say fairer than that

Medlock
8th September, 2013, 11:42 PM
There have been a few channel changes now so we may need a new update? would you be able to do an update when your ready MEDLOCK, I appreciate you doing this buddy!!

Yeah...........Hope to update this week............Very busy with my other pastime that pays the mortgage.........Called Work.

Medlock
9th September, 2013, 10:00 PM
UPDATE: 09/09/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 09-09-2013

Both the YouTube and Download video have embedded "Annotation Notes" to better explain,

01bannor
11th September, 2013, 12:14 PM
thanks MEDLOCK for the great channel list,, much appreciated,,,

grogking
11th September, 2013, 06:02 PM
hi medlock i updated yesterday with the latest update and picons but ss2 hd is still showing as ss ashes in the picons....have i not done somthing right...i did a full reset afterwards?

Medlock
11th September, 2013, 08:06 PM
hi medlock i updated yesterday with the latest update and picons but ss2 hd is still showing as ss ashes in the picons....have i not done somthing right...i did a full reset afterwards?

Best to delete your old Picons folder and install the latest Picons pack, there's probably a conflict?
Sky Sports Ashes HD picon has been changed back to the old Sky Sports 2 HD logo.

grogking
11th September, 2013, 08:14 PM
cheers pal i will have another bash

millkman
13th September, 2013, 06:43 PM
Many many thanks m8

all your work much appreciated

keep em coming..................... please:top:

bunderson
24th September, 2013, 02:22 PM
many thanks for these picons, they all work perfectly and in MHO the best available. Thanks for the updates too, great work!

ScorpioN1321
27th September, 2013, 08:50 PM
Hello i have ufs 922 with Hot Summer V2 image but when i load the picons first it does not show then and second my box goes green screen all the time.Can someone help

toe471
3rd October, 2013, 02:37 PM
There are loads of picons out there and channel lists but this is the best by far!!

Medlock has done a superb job doing this and I also find the picons are very sharp as well unlike others.

Medlock
3rd October, 2013, 11:09 PM
News on the vine looks like there are going to be fun and games on the channel frequency front during the next week or so...........Time permitting hope to look at things this weekend?

grogking
3rd October, 2013, 11:58 PM
What have you heard mate? Bad news?

digicon
4th October, 2013, 12:58 AM
What have you heard mate? Bad news?

Eutelsat will be losing TP frequency's probably about now so all 400 or so channels on Eutelsat 28A will be transferrring to 1N,2F and possibly 2E after it has done its initial testing phase, So thats a lot of frequency changes on the horizon

SGTFlipFlop
4th October, 2013, 01:00 AM
Fun times

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

happy_highlander
4th October, 2013, 07:25 AM
They started on the 30th lots of new frequency but old ones not removed yet lol

01bannor
4th October, 2013, 10:42 AM
we all knew it was coming, but we still have that bit of hope that things will be ok and gets sorted out quickly,, thanks for the update about what changes are coming

bloto23
4th October, 2013, 01:08 PM
what about sid's ?? are they remain the same ??

Ricey79
4th October, 2013, 09:12 PM
Thanks Medlock for all the hard work

Seems like a lot of channels dropping lately, it would be interesting to know how the original receiver never has issues with the changes and is not connected to the internet

Medlock
5th October, 2013, 09:09 AM
UPDATE: 05/10/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 05-10-2013

mandalayy
5th October, 2013, 10:25 AM
hi medlock, just downloaded your bouqet list. are you able to add the setanta sports channel to the list please?

Medlock
5th October, 2013, 11:07 AM
hi medlock, just downloaded your bouqet list. are you able to add the setanta sports channel to the list please?

Is Premier Sports in the sports Bouquet not the same as Setanta Sports1?

mandalayy
5th October, 2013, 11:59 AM
Is Premier Sports in the sports Bouquet not the same as Setanta Sports1?

you have setanta ireland in the bouqet, but not setanta sports

premier sports is in the bouqet but its not the same as setanta sports

Medlock
5th October, 2013, 12:14 PM
you have setanta ireland in the bouqet, but not setanta sports

premier sports is in the bouqet but its not the same as setanta sports

I'll add it to the next channel scan update, depending on what's happening with regard to the frequency changes that could be in the next week or so?

mandalayy
5th October, 2013, 01:08 PM
I'll add it to the next channel scan update, depending on what's happening with regard to the frequency changes that could be in the next week or so?

ahhh wanted it for this afternoons game.....

but no sweat whenever you can do it id be most grateful

SGTFlipFlop
5th October, 2013, 01:13 PM
Go to all channels and watch from there

mandalayy
5th October, 2013, 01:30 PM
it doesnt have an all channels option.

rats has an upto date bouqet on digitalworldz forum but i cant download it from there for some reason

SGTFlipFlop
5th October, 2013, 01:39 PM
Press the red button in bouquets, it will bring up all channels, Just loaded these bouquets and its definitely there

mandalayy
5th October, 2013, 01:50 PM
Press the red button in bouquets, it will bring up all channels, Just loaded these bouquets and its definitely there

got it youre a star!!!

SGTFlipFlop
5th October, 2013, 02:02 PM
Here is another tip press red go to all channels > Hover over the Setanta channel you want, press menu, add service to bouquet and add it to your Sports bouquet :)

bewal1
6th October, 2013, 06:05 PM
Can i put this update on enigma1 box???

digicon
6th October, 2013, 06:25 PM
Can i put this update on enigma1 box???

This is for Enigma2 receivers only sorry but a very kind member has created an up to date list here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f213/enigma-1-channel-bouquet-list-uk-astra-28-2-east-372535/ all credit to that member

sirgodha
10th October, 2013, 10:25 PM
Thanks works with my technomate tm800 is there any auto bouquet option if any will be help regads

Lumpydog
11th October, 2013, 07:29 AM
Does the picon list work with the TM-2T? If so, which folder do they go in (assuming I have to use FTP)?

bloto23
11th October, 2013, 05:33 PM
from skybox f5 thread

"Update : 10/10/13

Premier Sports
Premier Sports Extra
Setanta Ireland
Setanta Sports 1
Men & Movies
Men & Movies +1
Movies 4 Men
Movies 4 Men +1
Sony Movies
Sony Movies +1
EuroNews
AIT International
DM Digital
UMP Movies
Nollywood
Akaal Channel
Iqraa TV
BEN
NTV
CCTV
Live Roulette
LoveWorld
Al Jazeera
Arise News
Peace TV
Peace TV Urdu
Channel i

"

another changes

Medlock
11th October, 2013, 07:26 PM
from skybox f5 thread

"Update : 10/10/13

Premier Sports
Premier Sports Extra
Setanta Ireland
Setanta Sports 1
Men & Movies
Men & Movies +1
Movies 4 Men
Movies 4 Men +1
Sony Movies
Sony Movies +1
EuroNews
AIT International
DM Digital
UMP Movies
Nollywood
Akaal Channel
Iqraa TV
BEN
NTV
CCTV
Live Roulette
LoveWorld
Al Jazeera
Arise News
Peace TV
Peace TV Urdu
Channel i

"

another changes

There have been more channel changes than listed the Picons are out of sync by nearly a hundred, monitoring the situation at the moment as there is so much work re-syncing the picons!!

bloto23
11th October, 2013, 07:36 PM
There have been more channel changes than listed the Picons are out of sync by nearly a hundred, monitoring the situation at the moment as there is so much work re-syncing the picons!!

can you upload list from 05/10 after today blind scan ?? , unfortunetly my clon solo having a problems with blind scan.

I could help you sort out some channels change, so u could focus on picons.

radar4
12th October, 2013, 10:12 AM
Anyone got a sky sports HD 2 picon with black background? Sure it's all good fun changing the picons around to match service references every day.

Medlock
12th October, 2013, 11:17 AM
UPDATE: 12/10/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 12-10-2013

All main stream picons have been re-synced AGAIN, shopping, international and the radio bouquets missing Picons have purposely been left blank, they were all done this week but have moved again. Rather than just keep assigning the picon image to the channel and creating a picon folder full of dead, duplicate picon images, it means the laborious task of weeding out the duplicates and old crap to keep things organised and the picon folder size down to a minimum.

Setanta Sports1

01bannor
14th October, 2013, 11:25 AM
download works great, missing channels are back and working great,,, many thanks Medlock

fatboy7
14th October, 2013, 05:19 PM
I really like these picon's and listing, many thanks - Just for info, looks like 28.2 have just removed about 130 channels (14/10/13 at 15.27), looks to be the stuff they were moving over in the last few days. Hope its starts to slow down now. Thanks again Medlock, cheers...

testertestt
15th October, 2013, 04:06 PM
I can't get Channel 4 and ITV 4, looks like to changed over the weekend. or is it just me?

aidang
19th October, 2013, 12:55 AM
BT Sports and Setanta and MUTV are greyed out. Any ideas?

WOODWARD395
2nd November, 2013, 10:49 PM
:eek: :goodpost:Hi great thread has anyone got the kinks smoothed out on these updates as I still have a few channels showing blank and this channel updating I just don't seem to have got the hang of it yet any help is very welcome thanks all for your time and patience. Tried to download video but wont download for some reason.

neilus0
3rd November, 2013, 04:24 PM
Great work been enjoying these bouquets for some time now, however BT Sport not working again today.

Medlock
5th November, 2013, 07:52 PM
UPDATE: 05/11/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 05-11-2013

Full channel scan, updated Picons for new channels, plus all shopping, international and radio Picons have now been updated, looks like the channel frequency switching has settled down for now, but time will tell?

Setanta Sports1

aidang
10th November, 2013, 01:36 PM
Think they have changed freq on Sky Sports 1 HD this morning. Standard Sports 1 is working as is 2, 3, 4 HD. Super Sunday in plain non HD! :(
Wonder would a frequency scan fix it.

mdscarrott
11th November, 2013, 01:16 AM
Think they have changed freq on Sky Sports 1 HD this morning. Standard Sports 1 is working as is 2, 3, 4 HD. Super Sunday in plain non HD! :(
Wonder would a frequency scan fix it.

I had the same problem today for the midday game but it was back up and working again for the late kick off. Very strange :confusion:

maikash2747
19th November, 2013, 10:17 PM
need an update me think medlock ;)

grogking
21st November, 2013, 10:26 PM
superb as always medlock

tahirali007
22nd November, 2013, 11:26 PM
does anyone have any idea how to find the channels for sportsboxoffice for the froch vs groves fight im struggling to see it in medlock bouquet latest 5/11/2012 i see SBOHD is this the only one and it shows blank no previews on it just blank please someone help me out thanks

demonzen2001
28th November, 2013, 10:01 PM
need an update me think medlock ;)

I'm sure Medlock would appreciate your help lol

Medlock
4th December, 2013, 07:26 PM
UPDATE: 04/12/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 04-12-2013

Full channel scan, updated Picons for new channels.

Setanta Sports1

grogking
4th December, 2013, 07:33 PM
medlock i have a new box but for some reason your channel lists deletes after a few days and seems to change to something else......do you have any idea why?

cheers

grogking
4th December, 2013, 07:47 PM
medlock i have a new box but for some reason your channel lists deletes after a few days and seems to change to something else......do you have any idea why?

cheers

happy_highlander
4th December, 2013, 08:53 PM
It will be your settings m8. Unless they have sneeked a self destruct setting into dbe

grogking
4th December, 2013, 09:04 PM
It will be your settings m8. Unless they have sneeked a self destruct setting into dbe
ahhh could it be auto bouquets?

happy_highlander
4th December, 2013, 09:17 PM
Haha lol definately if you have then set to update overnight

grogking
4th December, 2013, 09:45 PM
strange i thought auto bouquets was installed but it isnt so what could it be?

maikash2747
8th December, 2013, 07:29 PM
I'm sure Medlock would appreciate your help lol

Really? I dont mind if he asks me. I do my own bouquets :joyous:

stonewall
9th December, 2013, 09:38 PM
Really? I dont mind if he asks me. I do my own bouquets :joyous:

Maikash2747
I suggest you stick to your own bouquets then! All Medlock?s work is appreciated by the majority. He shares his hard work and that is to be recognized!!

lord02
2nd January, 2014, 02:11 AM
Hi Medlock and many thanks for your regular updates,

I was just wondering, do you have the updates for Sky 3D ?
I just downloaded your latest bouquets and I get the "SID not found in PAT" because the frequency of Sky 3D has changed.
I can verify that it worked on the 29th of December, but now apparantly it has moved to a different frequency.

Thank you very much for your hard work,
Regards,

stonewall
3rd January, 2014, 04:48 PM
lord02
Delete your Sky 3D entry from your channel list - re-boot - then do a manuel scan on the sat (28.2E). It should re-appear all corect. If you had used the search facility all has been answered before.

Medlock
10th January, 2014, 01:23 AM
UPDATE: 10/01/2014 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 10-01-2014

A new year and time to rescan and update a few channels and Picons, fortunately not
that many have changed in the last few weeks, but there are some new
channel especially the BBC HD channels.

This new version of "DreamboxEDIT 5.3.1.3" has been downloaded directly from the authors website / update links.

msmmr
11th January, 2014, 05:40 PM
Hiya Medlock new Bouquets are fantastic, any chance you can add Setanta Sports 1 HD or explain how i can do it?
regards

Medlock
13th January, 2014, 10:46 PM
Hiya Medlock new Bouquets are fantastic, any chance you can add Setanta Sports 1 HD or explain how i can do it?
regards

I?ll have to look into it, might be a case of manually adding it in DB Edit?

hammerwebo
14th January, 2014, 11:46 PM
regards

Don't think setanta hd is on sat is it?

satdude
18th January, 2014, 10:15 PM
Setanta is only in SD
loaded picons by Medlock
Excellent tutorial video took little or no effort to load via Dreambox control center
instantly picons showed up really nice job
i wonder if its possible to have picons for my Dm600s SD boxes ??
if not thank you very much Medlock for your hard work .:joyous:

Savo83
29th January, 2014, 02:49 PM
Dumb question. If I use the bouquet and edit it to my liking, I take it any updates will change my channel settings?

Is there a way to prevent this?

Mitch0
8th February, 2014, 07:11 PM
Tried this out instead of Sgt FlipFlops but all of the channels seem to be in a random order rather than that of Sky UK.

Examples:
BBC1 is 1 instead of 101
MTV is 101 instead of 126
Film4 HD is 128 instead of 315

Every channel I have tried has been like this unfortunately.

toe471
12th February, 2014, 05:52 PM
Its better like this layout as alot of us on here find that sky channels are ****tered all over the place? instead we have the channels nearby and they are easily remembered!

Medlock all the way!!!!!!!!! :)

ADAMANDVICCI
20th February, 2014, 07:40 PM
I do everything required by the tutorial Video and it all works pefect, however after a week or so the EPG doesnt update. Anyone any ideas? At the moment I am FTPing every so often, but its a ball ache...

Vu Ultimo and newbie help please!

digicon
21st February, 2014, 02:31 AM
I do everything required by the tutorial Video and it all works pefect, however after a week or so the EPG doesnt update. Anyone any ideas? At the moment I am FTPing every so often, but its a ball ache...

Vu Ultimo and newbie help please!

Before you update the EPG try deleting the Old EPG.dat file where ever you have it stored and see if that cures the problem

Medlock
21st February, 2014, 09:55 PM
UPDATE: 21/02/2014 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 21-02-2014

New version "DreamboxEDIT 5.3.1.6"

king henrik
22nd February, 2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the list update, fantastic as always.

STV HD hasn't worked for a while now, any ideas?

digicon
22nd February, 2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the list update, fantastic as always.

STV HD hasn't worked for a while now, any ideas?

Believe it or Not we have a very simple 'Thanks' and 'Like' button system on the forum that should be used instead of the usual "Thanks for the List".

The Forum Search Facility is also very good as you would have found this post regarding STV HD: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/stv-hd-disappeared-but-its-coming-back-402946/

Clintmcc1984
27th February, 2014, 05:03 PM
Hiya, anyone else get issue with ITV HD frequency as of 27/02/14? (Including when using updated Bouquet)

digicon
27th February, 2014, 06:04 PM
Hiya, anyone else get issue with ITV HD frequency as of 27/02/14? (Including when using updated Bouquet)

which ITV HD do you require as they are all regionalised:

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=itv+hd&Submit=Zap

Clintmcc1984
27th February, 2014, 06:26 PM
which ITV HD do you require as they are all regionalised:

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=itv+hd&Submit=Zap

Kent here, so presume ITV London out of the ones I see there anyway.

Thanks for the help much appreciated

macbow
28th February, 2014, 05:40 PM
Liverpool here, same problem up ere, tried different freq's no joy, sd for now lol thx

digicon
28th February, 2014, 08:25 PM
Liverpool here, same problem up ere, tried different freq's no joy, sd for now lol thx

Liverpool = North West = ITV Granada HD which is part of that frequency which is in my post above

11097 V 23000 2/3 DVB-S2

kev2471
2nd March, 2014, 11:14 AM
hi
itv hd isn't running on the dream box bouquet or the skybox bouquet but all the regionalised itv`s work just run them to find your region
kev

dgale123
5th March, 2014, 07:32 PM
i am also having problems with itv hd any help would be appreciated

seems to have sorted its self out

digicon
5th March, 2014, 10:21 PM
Here is a 'Tweaked' Medlock Bouquet just for the ITV HD Channel fix only all credit to medlock for the original list

lord02
7th March, 2014, 03:24 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to let you guys know I was also having problems with iTV HD ... and the fix from digicon did NOT fix the problem for me.
What I did was edit the iTV HD in DreamboxEDIT and this is what I changed under "edit transporter data" in the services list on the left in the GUI:

FEC:
2/3 changed it to 5/6
Modulation:
QPSK change it to 8PSK

Then hit SAVE

This fixed the issue for me ;-)

My settings, which matter:
Tranponder ID: 2066
Network ID: 2
Frequency: 11097
Symbolrate: 23000

Just wanted to share this with you guys ...

Sky 3D is missing in the PAT in this latest update also ... anybody else experience the loss of Sky 3D after the last update ?

Kind regards,

digicon
7th March, 2014, 11:17 AM
Works fine on My E2 receiver:

lord02
7th March, 2014, 11:23 AM
Hi,

Could someone please post the transporter-data settings for Sky 3D from DreamboxEdit? I lost the channel with the last update ... all other channels are working after I updated the iTV HD settings manually

Kind regards,

lord02
7th March, 2014, 06:32 PM
Hi again,

First of all I want to thank Medlock for all his hard work through the months(years?) for updating this list.
But I found a much easier way to do this update, for channels which switch frequencies and/or when new channels appear ( e.g. BT Sports ). This massive plugin is called Rat's Bouquets and it does all the station-searching + picon updating automatically ... no need to manually download a station-list and ftp it through DreamboxEdit to my 7020HD box each time the frequencies change on my satellite ... and all the stations I've checked , so far, have the correct frequencies.

Name of the plugin is: "Rat's Bouquets Plugin" and it's installable right from the TsPanel 7.3 plugin ... very user friendly and good GUI to install and get everything up and running in seconds by hitting next-next-finish ;-)

Kind regards and thank you for all your hard work Medlock

digicon
7th March, 2014, 10:29 PM
AutoBouquets has been available for a very long time: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/ which is what Rats is based on

lord02
7th March, 2014, 11:49 PM
AutoBouquets has been available for a very long time: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/ which is what Rats is based on

Just curious ... why would you ever use the "Medlock method" ... that is download the list, and manually browse to it and ftp it through DreamboxEdit to the Dreambox where as you can do this with a click of a button inside the Dreambox GUI itself, with the AutoBouquets/Rats plugins installed? The Rat's list is very nicely layout out, very similar to the Medlock ordering.

Kind regard,

pspmixer
8th March, 2014, 01:34 AM
Here is a 'Tweaked' Medlock Bouquet just for the ITV HD Channel fix only all credit to medlock for the original list

thanks for this, wish i could create list and tweak when updates came out ( i do have drambox edit too )