PDA

View Full Version : HONDA CIVIC 77960-TR0-A013-M1 HELP

alex1g35
1st June, 2013, 04:05 AM
Hey guys. So i have a 2012 honda civic with the part# 77960-TR0-A013-M1. I read this module, and cleared the bad file. Then I plugged it into the car and it showed code for the right front sensor because it was unplugged and also "internal failure of srs unit". I have done this kind of computer before and had no problems, but I have no idea what I did wrong. Please help. I attached the original bad dump and 2 files that I tried.

badenaleks
1st June, 2013, 08:42 AM
Try as
pass in pm

alex1g35
4th June, 2013, 01:10 AM
Thanks. I just tried the file and I get "internal failure of the ODS Unit (OPDS unit). I tried calibrating the opds unit and no success. I think the file isnt good. Any other ways of doing it?
And also, do you guys have to desolder this chip? Because out of all the other '12 civics ive done, this is the first that will not program without desoldering. And it the small 95320 chip, which ive never had to do before.

rlnservice
4th June, 2013, 07:57 AM
the file clear pass in pm

rlnservice
4th June, 2013, 07:58 AM
sory the file clear pass in pm

alex1g35
20th June, 2013, 11:10 PM
I tried the file and I get the same error "internal failure of srs unit". Any other ideas? Please let me know.

AMLGAR
21st June, 2013, 02:28 AM
THIS UNITS BURNED , AFTER U HAVE TO REPLACE A FRONT IMPACT SENSOR,,, IF THIS WAS BROKEN, IVE REPLACE TWO OF THIS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM... EVEN USING VIRGIN FILE,, GOT CODE INTER FAILURE

alex1g35
21st June, 2013, 03:08 AM
That makes sense! Because it was broken. And I tried another same module from a different car with the same part# and it also had the same error. The front impact sensor was also damaged in this car... Do you know what burns? Maybe it's fixable?

AVDIMON
21st June, 2013, 09:55 AM
Have you tried to calibrate passenger seat with Honda HDS? I never had luck with Launch and other popular tools. Only Honda HDS can calibrate module after accident, of cource if it's not broken.

I would try with Honds HDS first and then consider to buy another one. I had already two cars where re-calibrating with HDS same me time and money

alex1g35
3rd July, 2013, 08:47 PM
Hey guys. I did try to calibrate the seat, but I had the same code... I tried to buy an original srs module from the dealership, but its $600!!!! So I bought a crashed module, and made sure that no impact sensors were damaged. I reset it, and it worked 1st try! Thanks AMLGAR!! :D