PDA

View Full Version : Newest maxidas

ray-ray
1st June, 2013, 04:36 AM
Autel (http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Automotive%20Diagnostic&%20Analysi/481.jhtml)
Here the link but still not ready. Been trying to gather more info. Please share, I have to now.

siyadk
1st June, 2013, 05:46 AM
Ray ray...have u used launch products..how do u compare autel with launch...which one do u prefer esp for locksmiths and linking or marrying ecu, bcm amd pcm. I am bit confused on which ome to buy

Sorry for the out of topic question

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ninja123
1st June, 2013, 07:31 AM
I am also interested in this 2 tools, I have snap on but not good so looking to get tool with better coverage for programming/syncing etc.

ninja

hauwkee
1st June, 2013, 07:37 AM
I m in same position now i like to have a scanner as an expansion of the locksmith fields
It s very intersting since used car dealer love to used donor MOdule so some adaptation and synchronize ecu immo
of course for the main car maker in US market
let say re program used skim module for dodge chrysler
used ecu for Honda
used ecu for toyota
nissan

ray-ray
1st June, 2013, 09:24 PM
I sold my ds708 to upgrade to a launch x431 gds which cost more money. Big MISTAKE ! I hate it, hands down the ds708 is the better unit. I been holding off on getting ds708 unit to upgrade to there newest unit. Very little info is leaking out about the unit. My felling is there trying to secure there product so no cloning can be done. Comparing it to the t-code and all the clones that follow. T-code pro still have not been crack by china. So if the ds708 clone fits your pocket book, buy it. If your going to buy a oem they wait for there newest unit. The decision is yours hope it helps.

hauwkee
2nd June, 2013, 01:51 AM
RAy Ray you always share u experience good n bad sorry about x431
where u find the original for sale ? can not see prices or what exactly the machine can do
for the current version ds708
what price original Vs clone saw it ECUtool 1000 bucks
Now what kind of things this baby can archive for locksmith
like to re program old module chrysler honda
no manual no coverage
Ray what kind of job u did with yours heard u said honda ecu pairing what else

ray-ray
2nd June, 2013, 03:28 AM
http://pepboys.turboii.com/images/wd/JUNESUPERSAT.PDF

Cornwell tool truck sell them, they take payment.
Autel DS708 Autel Auto Logic MaxiDAS DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System (http://www.mytoolsforyou.com/automotive-tools/AUL-DS708.html)

Here is the usa site with more info.
Autel Dealer Listing (http://www.autel.us/Service%20and%20Support/dealer.htm)

siyadk
2nd June, 2013, 07:08 AM
Ray ray Thanks for the info....

Is there any big difference in clone and original as far the functions are concerned? I was wondering should I invest in original or get a clone . does clone works almost same as the original or is it just about updates?? Wats ur say rayray

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ray-ray
5th June, 2013, 07:47 AM
Alex has a new shipment of oem autel maxidas ds708 register online for free update. Not the email "clone type"

NZBrakelathes
5th June, 2013, 07:52 AM
DS708 is about $950 online updates
GDS is about $1550 online updates
This includes shipping erc
What's up with gds? Thought it would be a nice machine etc?
I heard autel not as good as X431 but everyone feels different about things etc etc
If I buy Autel I cannot get AU Ford or Holden X431 Diagun does but not GDS or Master Pad etc
Always something missing!
New Diagun 3 cannot do old Mazda or Toyota tested a couple both no go on old connectors

sideshow
5th June, 2013, 09:02 AM
A lot of old japanese models u can really only do it old school way
bridge out terminal and count the flashes
then you have to use your brain and test all the sensors using mmultimeter
there is no right or wrong tool
just save money and buy something every year
Shop near me has maxidas I've borrowed it once and another shop has gscan I've borrowed it oonce
supposedly new updates in gscan can get security pin code from holden Astra and barina which is Opel in other countries
but I'm not sure if that's true

NZBrakelathes
5th June, 2013, 09:11 PM
Was more trying to read live data O2 sensor etc temp etc

aassfour
5th June, 2013, 10:05 PM
i sell Maxidas , and no complaints about it
but between Diagun III and Maxidas DS708 i rate
Diagun III 8/10
Maxidas DS708 9/10
if you read the PDFS of each car in Maxidas u will know the difference and the extra special Functions that has it and which diagun doesnt Vehicle Coverage - Auteltech (http://www.maxidas.com/coverage/)
i m talkin about the original , dont know anything about the clone if it does the same functions

ray-ray
6th June, 2013, 03:34 AM
I have both ds708 easy work with,gds is more complex & no guide.

NZBrakelathes
6th June, 2013, 04:16 AM
I have both ds708 easy work with,gds is more complex & no guide.

Trade you for duagun iii! :)

keysmith
6th June, 2013, 05:13 AM
$6185.59 :eek: no thanks

MaxiSys MY808 Online Sell with efficient repairing tools, provider you best help.Good Price and Service (http://www.autelcn.com/maxisys-my808-online-sell-with-good-price-service-pid16)

D.

hauwkee
16th June, 2013, 06:56 AM
well the question is for Locksmith as entry diagnostic tool
let s say using of old module
airbag reset
and find some error that can be Problem to program car key

digitaltech
17th June, 2013, 07:38 AM
i have x431, friend has ds708. Like someone said launch 8/10 score, maxi 9/10. my friend said he recently did put in used gateway module in w221 and was able to change vin with ds708 by obd2 for example. Still with these combo tools knowledge is more important then the tool.

siyadk
17th June, 2013, 08:17 PM
i am sorry for being little off topic.. i dont have dealer in my country for maxidas. I have been offered ds708 at 1000USD (uobd2.com) they claim it is original with updates via online(one year).

Does anyone it is original or clone, bcoz one of my dk friend told original cost around 2000 usd.

keysmith
17th June, 2013, 11:34 PM
i am sorry for being little off topic.. i dont have dealer in my country for maxidas. I have been offered ds708 at 1000USD (uobd2.com) they claim it is original with updates via online(one year).

Does anyone it is original or clone, bcoz one of my dk friend told original cost around 2000 usd.

I read that someone bought a "gray market" model but was charged a fee to re-register it in his own country. But some people have no problems at all. There are 2 ways to register it, on their website or through the ds708 with wifi. Make sure to ask what country your ds708 is supposed to be registered in.

D.

NZBrakelathes
18th June, 2013, 12:00 AM

Around $1000 is about right
I've seen updates via online after the free year cost $550

My supplier sells genuine with online updates just for me it got no Holden or AU Ford

keysmith
18th June, 2013, 12:04 AM
This look interesting, I will call Autel to try and get more info on it.

MaxiDiag? Elite MD802
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS? DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite? MD802 enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing, but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708.

Autel MaxiDiag MD802 Diagnose All vehicles (http://www.autel.us/Products/md802.htm)

UPDATE

Called Autel today to ask about the MD802. They said that it reads all the same modules as the DS708. But the MD802 in omni directional while the DS708 is bi directional. Meaning you cannot use the MD802 for the add key functions or modify any data on the car.
BTW the MaxiSys MY808 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.autelcn.com%2Fmaxisys-my808-online-sell-with-good-price-service-pid16) is months away from being released. Still in testing and R&D phase.

D.

hauwkee
28th August, 2013, 06:22 AM
can maxidas 708 do ECU swap for chrysler family ?

ray-ray
28th August, 2013, 07:01 AM
I bought two units so far a clone and a oem both where bought from Alex a member here. Both work perfect but the oem at $1k with online registration is the way to go. (Obdii-diag.com) yes it will marry chrysler, Honda, no ford or gm as they need online dealer upgrade files threw dealer connect.

2xded
28th August, 2013, 07:03 AM
"can maxidas 708 do ECU swap for chrysler family ?" -
Special function "Reset ECU" and "PCM replaced". Your need test its.

hauwkee
29th August, 2013, 02:56 AM
i need a maxidas in my tool gear so if some wrong with car i won t get blame
expecialy used car dealer u program key then they told u ac is not working
a good way to get free stuff B**tard.
For Ray-Ray
what about IDS clone for ford can u do adaptation?
and GMtech2 clone think on diagnostic no programing feature ?
Now if purchase original maxidax from alex if wanna register it trhu USA u need to pay $600
or it s only the next Year

ray-ray
29th August, 2013, 04:36 AM
1yr. Free update from the time you register it. If you don't register it for 6 month after you buy, you added 6 month to your year. The main screen will prompt you to register it will stay lite for 30second then go away till the next time you turn on the unit.

912secured
29th August, 2013, 05:10 AM
Local man 200 miles away sell them 1900 but charges 100 to 200 to use his demo then replaces when sells. He bought a regular key copying machine and doing keys that it will programm in for 50 bucks with key. Asked friend of mine who was doing newest ecu matching for autos but he used oem or clone. Charged 200 to 250 the guy had balls to ask what was best clone key programmer after under cutting his prices (scammer) pay aloa and for flash's off of oem sites (alot more then just matching with the das). Then the shops call him up and they got mad when he charges more to do jobs other guys can not do. He told them less work have to spread cost of equipment around. Remember guys if you can do others can not charge alot more ALOT. Seen a max clone for mid 600's on ali not express.

hauwkee
29th August, 2013, 10:33 AM
i don t know what to charge sometime so i do research i trying to have price raised from the $45 metal key guys
but need to be competitive
Another guy in town charge 120 lexus for flash / ignition different than door have to drill pin out
i just wanna diagnostic tool to add to my gear so when car act weird i won t get blame
for new A/C

912secured
30th August, 2013, 06:15 AM
Only time I seen a problem with key programming was AD and a VW. If any codes are set a simple obd2 code reader should reset. You could encode a BMW or benz wrong but if you only put in a key A/C should be fine. Remove A/c controls in a GM indash.

immomaniac
30th August, 2013, 10:40 PM
ray-ray ...since u r expert on Chrysler cars, do u know whether maxidas ds708 can program fobik A and b types to the car??

sideshow
1st September, 2013, 08:01 AM
is it worth waiting for new maxidus and will it do everything the ds807 can do so should I wait or just buy the 807

chrisi1909
15th September, 2013, 04:18 PM
According to Autel, next Month they will put out a 708Pro and the 708 will be discontinued.

As well as :
For users who registered before 2012/9/11:
You have 10 days remaining to download or back up your existing software. Please contact your distributer with your serial number and they will enable your update temporarily.
We strongly recommend you keep a back up SD card with software. After Sep.22, you can't download any software unless you pay for update.

keysmith
15th September, 2013, 08:04 PM
is it worth waiting for new maxidus and will it do everything the ds807 can do so should I wait or just buy the 807

I could not find any information on a DS807. Can you link to this information?

According to Autel, next Month they will put out a 708Pro and the 708 will be discontinued.

As well as :
For users who registered before 2012/9/11:
You have 10 days remaining to download or back up your existing software. Please contact your distributer with your serial number and they will enable your update temporarily.
We strongly recommend you keep a back up SD card with software. After Sep.22, you can't download any software unless you pay for update.

I could not find any information on a new 708Pro coming out. Can you link to this information?

I think you are both talking about the MaxiSys Pro (http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Automotive%20Diagnostic&%20****ysi/513.jhtml) and Maxisys (http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/Automotive%20Diagnostic&%20****ysi/481.jhtml) They will not be replacing the DS708. They are a higher level of scan tool.

D.

camelgd
12th May, 2015, 05:25 PM
Thought I would bump this up since I just got ds 708. I tried rewriting vin and pin to replacement immobilizer, type 2 Chrysler, no success. Said no communication. Had correct pin for replacement, pulled it with Spanish T300. Is it possible, and if so suggestions on what I did wrong. Got vehicle running by inputting replacement immobilizer to PCM. But now have immobilizer and Pcm with wrong VIN. Suggestions?

ray-ray
12th May, 2015, 08:36 PM
Chrysler>>>body>>>misc. function>>>PCM or skim replace.>>> then follow the menu.
Ds708 first gen.
ds807 is clone unit
ds908 maxsys newest

2xded
13th May, 2015, 07:21 AM
ds807 is clone unit

Explain what you mean by that?

ray-ray
13th May, 2015, 02:54 PM
Maxidas is made in china and has been clone by there own employee. They also created a fake web page ds807 is clone unit. Same with the cn900 clone nd900 and there a cn900 price at $250.00 fake.

2xded
13th May, 2015, 04:59 PM
Hi ray-ray!
Can you give a link to " web page ds807 is clone unit"? Better PM.
Regards.

camelgd
14th May, 2015, 08:45 PM
Thanks Ray-ray, I had read a lot of posts and you seem to have it down better than anyone. This was day one of having the tool, first job with it. I followed your path above, but at skim replace, it decided to tell me it could not comm with the immo. Codes kept telling me vins were not matched, but the only way i could find to match them was to put replacement immo vin into existing PCM. Could there have been some kind of lockout in replacement immo? I did have an hour lockout after pulling pin, maybe it was still in lockout? Left ignition on for over one hour. Car was in paint shop at auto body place today, I have one more crack at it tomorrow afternoon
additional: Just did a 99 Nissan Maxima with DS708 worked great, no problems programming keys.

camelgd
15th May, 2015, 07:52 PM
Just did a 2004 infiniti G35 all keys lost- I should have had this tool 5 years ago. :)

Ashraf6119
15th May, 2015, 08:45 PM
The Autel Tool is an American Company Tool but, Made in China.............Autel have its head office in China and in America as well...........But all the tools are made from the same factory in China.......see the address.....

http://www.auteltech.com/CustomerSupport/413.jhtml

ray-ray
16th May, 2015, 04:02 AM
Yes and the cloning is done in there backyard, china.

2xded
16th May, 2015, 06:08 AM
The soft they are also cloned? And how are things with updates?

Automat
17th May, 2015, 08:37 PM
Just did a 2004 infiniti G35 all keys lost- I should have had this tool 5 years ago. :)

DS708 will be no longer produced after 2016, support will disappear as well, any updates will most likely be nonsense until it is gone for good.

camelgd
17th May, 2015, 10:26 PM
DS708 will be no longer produced after 2016, support will disappear as well, any updates will most likely be nonsense until it is gone for good.
They always say the good die young. I'm going to enjoy it while it is useful, making good money with it already.:jiggin:

Automat
18th May, 2015, 04:50 PM
Many moons ago I bought one, it helped me sort out troublesome cars on many occasions, the tool was definitely worth the money Camel.

Ashraf6119
18th May, 2015, 06:27 PM
Has any one of you tried MS908P how good is it and its Pass-Thru interface..........................Any input please welcome.................

austingreen
15th June, 2015, 09:34 AM
Has any one of you tried MS908P how good is it and its Pass-Thru interface..........................Any input please welcome.................

Look at this post: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/449193-Maxisys-Pro-Vs-other-tools?highlight=maxidas

austingreen
4th November, 2015, 05:00 AM
Anybody is notified Autel MaxiSys Elite? it claims the running speed is two times faster than old MaxiSYS? Pro 908p.

lateef
25th November, 2015, 05:23 PM
can maxidas ds 708 program honda 2013 smart key ecm?

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 08:57 AM
Update Autel Ds 708 -2015 link

no links to similar forums m8 espeshially your forum !!!

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 09:17 AM
Poate reusim anpreuna sa anulam serialul de pe card sa poata fi folosit la ori ce aparat

Trimis de pe al meu 351D folosind Tapatalk

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 09:18 AM
Pt alte detali

no addys m8 !!! and English only please

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 09:18 AM
Pot oferi update pentru tot anul 2016

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 09:19 AM
Update Autel Ds 708 -2015 link
)
[emoji3]

Johnner
4th December, 2015, 09:19 AM
Birocaliin,I've already let the link to the new update slide,as it's from another forum.Don't push it please !!!

Carry on....

birocalin
4th December, 2015, 09:42 AM
http://www.4shared.com/file/m4Pf_Ki3ba/autelds708update_2015.html

coulibalykass
27th January, 2020, 06:40 PM
Je vous remercie