PDA

View Full Version : Nabilosat Enigma1 DarkStar II - DM7020 simple config help

ireland-batt
29th March, 2009, 12:31 PM
hi just flashed the Nabilosat Enigma1 DarkStar II - DM7020
and have net connection to box got as far as astra1 to sirus so far in my scan not to bad for a newbie in 1 day lol after getting to grips with the rotor settings just a few pointers i need is the addons keys up dater enuff to use or should i install stankey bundle just incase theres a conflict?
whats the only camd i should use from addons as i dont want to have to many and are they unique to diff sats emus? im finding it hard on understanding on how to load them ?or what ones trying to keep it simple in the selection menu
have afree sat s=y card also like to use can i used other cards like tring ? etc?
lots of questions i know i do read the fourms before i ask but least you can ask noob questions here questions and thanks guys for all the help so far 110% respect:congrats:

^^MaXiMo II^^
29th March, 2009, 01:11 PM
Hi ireland-batt
With Darkstar II if you press yellow twice you can access download panel where you can download and automatic install key emu etc..
without the need to install a second part addon key updater.
Wich emu is really up to you to decide at moment cccam 2.1.0 is most popular around and looks like is gonna read your UK card too with right settings without the need of any addon.
Good luck

ireland-batt
29th March, 2009, 03:04 PM
thanks for your quick reply :)