PDA

View Full Version : How to record a stream from Media Portal

dnixon
4th June, 2013, 05:23 PM
Hi

I have both a Duo and Solo2, I live in Spain and we are soon to lose BBC and ITV due to satellite change. I can get all these channels on Filmon through the Media Portal plugin and watch them fine. But is there a way of being able to record these streams and add them to bouquets and epg?

Please help

digicon
4th June, 2013, 08:07 PM
Hi

I have both a Duo and Solo2, I live in Spain and we are soon to lose BBC and ITV due to satellite change. I can get all these channels on Filmon through the Media Portal plugin and watch them fine. But is there a way of being able to record these streams and add them to bouquets and epg?

Please help

No One is 100% certain if you will lose them until Astra 2E and 2G come into operation and even if they do have a limited footprint for these channels then you can always get a Dish pointed at 27.5? west as they should still be available there for how long no one knows as they are the backup for Freeview in the UK

rickylea
2nd September, 2013, 07:25 PM
i think there is no record option. and i would like to know that which one you prefer the best vu solo or duo as i wanted to buy one receiver and most of suggest me to buy vu solo. so what is your thinking about it.