PDA

View Full Version : NEW C14.7 05 June 2013 Online Update!

PaphosAL
5th June, 2013, 12:30 PM
Okay, lads, we've just gone live with another tasty online update for C14.7

Read all about it. This will be a quicky, as no root to update this time.

Updates now work properly even on the 27/01/13 C14.7 release image!

Cheers- TC ;)

lfc84
12th June, 2013, 10:29 AM
i had plus 1 hour channels sorted into their own bouquet and after a run of autobouquets and an online update (done at the same time) it would appear that the plus 1 hour bouquet has disapeared. coincidence?

the plus 1 hour channels are now within the entertainment bouquets etc... they arent paired with the parent and no other changes were made

PaphosAL
14th June, 2013, 01:51 PM
BLUE > BLUE > YELLOW > GREEN and check that the YELLOW '+1 Bouquet' option is ACTIVE - if not, press YELLOW to activate it.

It sounds like the first RED option is active for you at present? We don't touch stuff like this in online updates, but nor do we have any control over what buttons might be inadvertently pressed on user's remotes, LOL!

A run of AutoBouquets will of course be needed to get your Plus1 Bouquet back again, which is my preferred setup too. That's how I know the update didn't cause it!

Cheers- AL :)

lfc84
15th June, 2013, 07:10 PM
BLUE > BLUE > YELLOW > GREEN and check that the YELLOW '+1 Bouquet' option is ACTIVE - if not, press YELLOW to activate it.

It sounds like the first RED option is active for you at present? We don't touch stuff like this in online updates, but nor do we have any control over what buttons might be inadvertently pressed on user's remotes, LOL!

A run of AutoBouquets will of course be needed to get your Plus1 Bouquet back again, which is my preferred setup too. That's how I know the update didn't cause it!

BLUE > BLUE > YELLOW > GREEN and check that the YELLOW '+1 Bouquet' option is ACTIVE - Already Active

A run of AutoBouquets - already tried that, but i ran it again just now

I havent got the plus 1 hr bouquet

For example, I have got 5*+1 at channel 90 within Entertainment

ITV4+1 is channel 86 in Entertainment

So something's not quite right....!

PaphosAL
16th June, 2013, 09:27 AM
So something's not quite right....!

With FTP or TuxCom, do you see a file named bq-ref in the /var/bin folder? This is the external user-customizeable bouquets ordering listing referenced by the final phase of AutoBouquets. More importantly in your case, it is where the "Plus 1hr Channels" bouquet is conditionally created.

Have you accidentally deleted this vital file? If so, simply delete the /var/etc/version file and reapply the online update, when all should be tickety-boo again after you've ran AutoBouquets. If you do see this file, then please attach it 'as' bq-ref.txt so I can try and see what the problem might be.

lfc84
16th June, 2013, 01:28 PM
@AL

The file bq-ref does indeed exist in the /var/bin folder. I have ftp'd it and then added the file extension .txt

Here's the file 204317

and version (just in case...) 204318

Many thanks :-)

PaphosAL
16th June, 2013, 01:49 PM
OK, no problems found in there, it's the bog-standard issue untouched by you, and is UNIX/ANSI linux format, LOL! You can change the bouquets ordering in there if you want- just follow the simple destructions in the header text.

So, this leaves only ONE possible explanation for your mystery. At some point since you switched +1 mode frpm 'with Parent' to 'Plus 1hr' own bouquet, someone has gone into the AutoBouquets '+1 sorting' menu (BLUE > BLUE > YELLOW > RED > GREEN) and toggled "Plus 1hr Channels" from [Show] to [Hide+Lock]? Check it, Danno!

;)

lfc84
16th June, 2013, 04:06 PM
AutoBouquets '+1 sorting' menu (BLUE > BLUE > YELLOW > RED > GREEN) and states "Plus 1hr Channels" >> Show

So, it isn't that

PaphosAL
16th June, 2013, 09:13 PM
Then you'd better let us see your /var/tuxbox/config/plus1.conf on here 'as' a .txt file please. Coz I'm on exactly the same setup as you each morning, and all is fine here with the +1 bouquet scenario, honest!

lfc84
16th June, 2013, 10:43 PM
Ah....there isnt a file named /var/tuxbox/config/plus1.conf

/var/tuxbox/config # ls -lrt | grep pl
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1133 Jan 26 11:37 menu_plus1.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 3244 Jun 5 18:53 plus1.scan

Is this the issue AL ?

PaphosAL
17th June, 2013, 09:31 AM
Apologies- (must have been pi**ed)- meant to say plus1.scan

lfc84
17th June, 2013, 06:00 PM
Apologies- (must have been pi**ed)- meant to say plus1.scan

Here you go...204520

PaphosAL
18th June, 2013, 10:09 AM
The mystery deepens, coz all looks kosher with your plus1.scan file, too... I think we're gonna have to take the bull by the horns here, by asking you if we can have a close look at your image, in order to get to the bottom of this problem.

Can you temporarly remove anything in /var/bin/emu and /var/etc that contravenes DWZ roolz and make a backup of your image via the Services menu. After you've FTP'd it to PC, please RAR it and attach it here for me to grab.

I'll flash it and thoroughly investigate. I've double-checked the relevant files in the last 04 June update, as well as the installer script, but can find nothing to account for your missing Plus 1hr bouquet.

Cheers- AL :confused:

lfc84
18th June, 2013, 07:05 PM
The mystery deepens, coz all looks kosher with your plus1.scan file, too... I think we're gonna have to take the bull by the horns here, by asking you if we can have a close look at your image, in order to get to the bottom of this problem.

Can you temporarly remove anything in /var/bin/emu and /var/etc that contravenes DWZ roolz and make a backup of your image via the Services menu. After you've FTP'd it to PC, please RAR it and attach it here for me to grab.

I'll flash it and thoroughly investigate. I've double-checked the relevant files in the last 04 June update, as well as the installer script, but can find nothing to account for your missing Plus 1hr bouquet.

Cheers- AL :confused:

I've sent you a PM mate :-)

colinh1213
18th June, 2013, 07:19 PM
pap is therea simple fix to get primetime yet mate ?

PaphosAL
22nd June, 2013, 11:22 AM
Running AutoBouquets automatically changes "Primetime" in services.xml from type="04" (data) to type="01" (TV) so it then gets added to the 'Sports' bouquet.

Whether or not you see anything when you zap to this channel depends on if Primetime is actually broadcasting anything, and if your provider has it included or not.

Persnally, I'm dubious that this channel can be received, as it's PPV...