PDA

View Full Version : help pls ps3 makes my com disconnect from internet when when both on_

douch
29th March, 2009, 06:33 PM
some one help.....i have my com connected to a-link roadrunner 24ap router by ethernet wire and my ps3 is wireless when i turn on my ps3 to connect online it connects .then my computer loses it connection to the internet after about 5-10min then i have to reset the router to start new connection for the com internet?is a setting on firewall i am not doing or setting on the router? hope some1 out there knows

abhishekb
5th June, 2009, 06:03 PM
hi, i have a similar problem, where i turn my ps3 on and my laptop loses wireless connection. i then have to disable and enable the wireless connection on my laptop for it to work.
my router is a linksys wrt54g.

freeride202
13th June, 2009, 07:05 AM
You might try and see if your router has the latest firmware update.

313ste
13th August, 2009, 10:05 PM
you need a router if nt got one alredi check the setting make sure they allow internet cuming thru but u will need another ethernet cable cumin from the router to pc

jetsada
17th August, 2009, 10:29 AM
I've not had this problem with my PC and PS3 however I have had trouble when I was using my Wireless-N Dongle in my PC and my Dad had his Wireless media streamer on the network which was using Wireless-B to connect.

what kind of wireless are you both using on your computer/laptop? It may be that that's the issue, probably not as I think the PS3 is Wireless-G which should be fine with B.

What Channels are you using? Are there any other wireless networks around you? (that was more of a problem a few years back but depending on where you live it could affect it)