PDA

View Full Version : 2012 CIVIC very weird problem. PLEASE HELP

sbkracer1
6th June, 2013, 12:35 AM
Hello friends! I have trouble with 2012 civic tr0-ao13 module. I have cleared properly and light remains on, when I try to communicate with car but cannot so I buy BRAND NEW module from dealer and I have the same problem..... no communication when the module is conneted, but if i dissconect the module I'm able to communicate with all the body control modules, ecm, immo and etc. but when the airbag module is connected back it creates some interferance or problem and does not let me communicate anything through obd. No other lights are on and this is the first accident this car has had and everything replaced properly. PLEASE HELP I HAVE WASTED 2 DAYS.

ruffles1986
6th June, 2013, 12:42 AM
If car was crashed check for short wires of can bus near of abs module, and check impedance of can bus

sbkracer1
6th June, 2013, 12:55 AM
Thanks for the fast reply, but the accident was very minor only the front bumper was bumper in parking lot accident. Only the seatbelt locked and we have replaced with brand new belt and brand new module and no wires are damaged. It seems something about airbag module or airbag wiring creates interferance and does not allow airbag light to turn off and does not allow me to communicate, any other ideas?

ruffles1986
6th June, 2013, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the fast reply, but the accident was very minor only the front bumper was bumper in parking lot accident. Only the seatbelt locked and we have replaced with brand new belt and brand new module and no wires are damaged. It seems something about airbag module or airbag wiring creates interferance and does not allow airbag light to turn off and does not allow me to communicate, any other ideas?
I think that no comunication problem after connect abs unit only, you must have a problem with wiring of can bus, maybe problem already exist before crash.

sbkracer1
6th June, 2013, 01:31 AM
Thanks for fast response again, I think maybe you are on the right idea, but abs light is not on, and what is can bus wiring? THANKS FOR THE HELP