curtpza
7th June, 2013, 07:02 PM
Anybody please

Fallen
8th June, 2013, 12:49 AM
Manual procedure to enroll new key.

curtpza
8th June, 2013, 11:22 AM
Fallen, there is no existing key...or rather the customer has broken the key casing and lost the transponder. The remote is also no longer working. I know the manual procedure to register the remote but it's not working. At the stage when i press the lock button on the remote, i can here the beep sound from vehicle which means it's registering the remote but the remotes doesn't work. I'm not sure if the procedure only works with a valid transponder.

Anyway at this stage i just need to get a valid key programmed. If a key cannot be programmed in then perhaps you could generate a the 4C logic for me.

Thanks for you reply

Fallen
8th June, 2013, 03:11 PM
No, to enrol a new transponder is manual method.

curtpza
9th June, 2013, 06:33 PM
No, to enrol a new transponder is manual method.

Would you care to share this method please

Fallen
10th June, 2013, 10:33 AM
Is there a big 5 digit number written on the immo box?

curtpza
10th June, 2013, 11:13 AM
I only have the immo box with me now and there is no 5 digit number but I do recall seeing it somewhere perhaps its on the outer cover...but I did see it there somewhere

Fallen
10th June, 2013, 12:46 PM
Yes, it should be on the outer cover and its the override code.
Using this code you can start the car, add a key or delete a key.
The override procedure is as follows.

Turn the ignition on and the immo light will go solid.
Turn the ignition off and let the immo light flash 5 times (first #) then turn key on.
Turn the ignition off and let the immo light flash 6 times (first #) then turn key on.
Turn the ignition off and let the immo light flash 7 times (first #) then turn key on.
Turn the ignition off and let the immo light flash 8 times (first #) then turn key on.
Turn the ignition off and let the immo light flash 6 times (first #) then turn key on.
Immo light will now flash rapidly and you can start the car.

If you wish to program a key, add 11 to the end of your pin 5678611.
If you want to delete a key, add 55 to the end of your pin 5875011.

mcgywer
10th June, 2013, 01:12 PM
try this and report

curtpza
10th June, 2013, 02:30 PM
Thanks guys. I managed to get the sequence from the workshop manual. It's the same as yours Fallen. Gonna read eeprom to check how the data is entered. That should confirm your file mcgywer.

curtpza
10th June, 2013, 03:11 PM
try this and report

My file is slightly different

pianoman58
10th June, 2013, 03:45 PM
Here you are mate sorry for delay

curtpza
10th June, 2013, 05:30 PM
Here you are mate sorry for delay

Already sorted Mr pianoman but thanks all the same.

AUS-MAN
13th June, 2013, 12:10 PM
Thanks curtpza.
Will add this to the notes. Always like to have another method.

Izaak1
26th February, 2024, 03:42 PM
At what point do you need to press the lock botton? I've tried the procedure Fallen posted but it's not adding the key, I've tried pressing the lock button after the procedure but it doesn't do anything whilst in the ignition coil and doesn't beep if I remove the key and press the button. I'm not able to read the ZIP files posted on this thread yet, I think after I post this I should be able to, so I'll consult those files too once I am able to. Thanks.